PlayPac 1972 This one could be the best one left. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #1

Name: Gwen
Trailer: Scamp
Michigan
PlayPac 1972

Hi everyone. Mark down as another PlayPac found! This one is a real barn find or i should say shed find. She is all original right down to the curtains. She is from New York and was taken out of the shed 2 weeks ago from a 20 year sleep. Yes 20 years in the same spot unused. This is a two ower playpac with the second title transfer in 1976. What is just more fascinating is that this is the rare 201 Model !!! Its all there too. She has the (and all the following is the original)... ice box, stove with stainless cover, sink, water tank, bathroom sink, shower with original head, porta potti toilet, luxury reading lights, 15 amp power convertor, perfect screened plexi glass tinted windows, the totally awesome dome skylight, electric pump and hand pump, hot water heater, all original teak interior with overhead shelf, original cushions, rare coat hook on the storage compartment, curtains, yellow top table, paper towell holder, all original interior handles, original blue checked linolium floor, bathroom vent. the interior has never been painted. Original propane tank however it is empty. Original chrome wheel discs but they are pitted and will need to be rechromed. The outside top is excellent. The outside rear is excellent. The is some cracking around the front of the wheel wells. The floor is as solid as the day it was built. Absolutley no soft spots. The door opens and closes wonderfully. She is for sale for $5000.00 Contact me for pictures. If you are interested let me know. A total of 75 were built. whats left? 12? 15? Not to mention untouched and not modified at all. Reason for selling. I just found a rear door Scotty. My dream trailer to add to my wonderful collection.

If interested, we can be reached at 734 626 2048.