(PRICE REDUCED- SEE POST #20) 1976 Trillium 13 ft for sale in Tennessee - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-13-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Posts: 36
(PRICE REDUCED- SEE POST #20) 1976 Trillium 13 ft for sale in Tennessee

SEE POST #20 for price reduction

Hi,
I have had my Egg for a little over a year and really love it. I am getting ready to move and just can't take it with me. It is in good condition and I only added about 600 miles to its use over the last year. When I purchased it I put on new tires and new battery. I am sad to see it go but must make sacrifice. It is available to be shown in Eastern Tennessee and is priced at $3900. I uploaded a couple of pictures and can post more or send them to you via email. There is some fiberglass repair needed....I made the really stupid mistake of getting in a hurry and not making sure my hitch was attached properly to my car. After driving down the road for about 10 miles, I came to a stoplight and my hitch popped off and the trailer tongue slid under the car. When the trailer bumped into the back of my car, the hitch of my car went into the trailer! Ouch! So, there is a hole the exact size of my car hitch, about 3"x3". At the time I was in Florida headed to TN. A little of that good ole duck tape over the hole, and checking that the hitch was, in fact, attached properly about fifteen times and I was back on the road in under an hour and headed onto TN. I have not had the fiberglass repaired but have camped lots of times in the camper. The duck tape is still there and I have been camping without any problems. I have pictures of the hole and other pictures of the inside of the trailer. Please let me know if you would like to get more info.
Attached Thumbnails
Trailer-Outside.jpg   Trailer-Dinette-Bed.jpg  

__________________

Nancy H128 is offline  
Old 02-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
sugermc's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp and 1985 13 ft Scamp
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy H128 View Post
Hi,
I have had my Egg for a little over a year and really love it. I am getting ready to move and just can't take it with me. It is in good condition and I only added about 600 miles to its use over the last year. When I purchased it I put on new tires and new battery. I am sad to see it go but must make sacrifice. It is available to be shown in Eastern Tennessee and is priced at $3900. I uploaded a couple of pictures and can post more or send them to you via email. There is some fiberglass repair needed....I made the really stupid mistake of getting in a hurry and not making sure my hitch was attached properly to my car. After driving down the road for about 10 miles, I came to a stoplight and my hitch popped off and the trailer tongue slid under the car. When the trailer bumped into the back of my car, the hitch of my car went into the trailer! Ouch! So, there is a hole the exact size of my car hitch, about 3"x3". At the time I was in Florida headed to TN. A little of that good ole duck tape over the hole, and checking that the hitch was, in fact, attached properly about fifteen times and I was back on the road in under an hour and headed onto TN. I have not had the fiberglass repaired but have camped lots of times in the camper. The duck tape is still there and I have been camping without any problems. I have pictures of the hole and other pictures of the inside of the trailer. Please let me know if you would like to get more info.
where in east tn are you located?
__________________

sugermc is offline  
Old 02-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Posts: 36
Knoxville area
Nancy H128 is offline  
Old 02-15-2011, 10:14 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Name: Tony
Trailer: in the market
New York
Posts: 15
Tenn Trailer

Evening....some more pictures and more description of what all is there...Please

Thanks...
Tony
curmudge is offline  
Old 02-15-2011, 10:25 PM   #5
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by curmudge View Post
Evening....some more pictures and more description of what all is there...Please

Thanks...
Tony
I have had trouble figuring out how to attach pictures to this reply. I will be glad to send you more pics with description if you send me your email so i can attach them from my email.
Nancy H128 is offline  
Old 02-16-2011, 08:36 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
melissab's Avatar
 
Name: melissa
Trailer: 2012 Scamp 13 DLX
Florida
Posts: 1,398
Is the Trillium Painted? What is the A/C unit sitting on top of?

Thanks!

Melissa
melissab is offline  
Old 02-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #7
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Posts: 36
Yes, the Trillium is painted but it is considered to be a pretty good job. The color of the silver grey would be a little lighter. The trailer has been sitting under trees and needs a good washing.
Nancy H128 is offline  
Old 02-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Name: Randy
Trailer: (4) Trillium 4500, (4) Trillium 1300, (1) Scamp,(1) Burro 16'
Ardmore, Alabama
Posts: 868
I sent you (Nancy) a PM. Need a little more information, a list of items included would help such as Electric Brakes, Frige, Stove, Heater, and holding tanks...Thanks Randy
Randy Bishop is offline  
Old 02-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #9
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Posts: 36
[QUOTE=Randy Bishop;237346]I sent you (Nancy) a PM. Need a little more information, a list of items included would help such as Electric Brakes, Frige, Stove, Heater, and holding tanks...Thanks Randy

As far as I know, it does not have electric brakes. No fridge; but all the hookups are in place. Has stove and was used alot by previous owner. I don't like propane so took the tank off the tongue. However, left all the hookups in place. Has original heater; but as far I know it does not work. The original holding tank is under the dinette bench; but I have never used it. Previous owner said that the faucet at sink just needs to be primed and it would work.
Nancy H128 is offline  
Old 02-16-2011, 08:03 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Name: Randy
Trailer: (4) Trillium 4500, (4) Trillium 1300, (1) Scamp,(1) Burro 16'
Ardmore, Alabama
Posts: 868
Do you have the Title and is it a 1300 or 4500...Looking at the door lock I would say it is a 1300...looks like it has the dreaded door sag but I've fix that before several times..................
Randy Bishop is offline  
Old 02-16-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Posts: 36
[QUOTE=Randy Bishop;237352]Do you have the Title and is it a 1300 or 4500...Looking at the door lock I would say it is a 1300...

Yes, I have clear title and it is a 1300. It is 13' long including the tongue.
Nancy H128 is offline  
Old 02-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Name: Randy
Trailer: (4) Trillium 4500, (4) Trillium 1300, (1) Scamp,(1) Burro 16'
Ardmore, Alabama
Posts: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugermc View Post
where in east tn are you located?
Sugermc that Scamp I sold you should do you fine don't you go trying to snatch up the Trilliums...Just kidding hope you are enjoying the Scamp..Randy
Randy Bishop is offline  
Old 02-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
melissab's Avatar
 
Name: melissa
Trailer: 2012 Scamp 13 DLX
Florida
Posts: 1,398
Wow Randy, what are you going to do with all those trailers?

Melissa
melissab is offline  
Old 02-17-2011, 12:03 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Name: Randy
Trailer: (4) Trillium 4500, (4) Trillium 1300, (1) Scamp,(1) Burro 16'
Ardmore, Alabama
Posts: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissab View Post
Wow Randy, what are you going to do with all those trailers?

Melissa

I'm pushing them all together, climbing on top and see if I can hatch'em off I really though about setting them up as a rental business, then again I can't stand the though of someone tearing them to pieces as I know with my luck will happen..I've own probably about 17 of them including the Scamps, Burro's, Boler's and Trilliums..the first one I bought I got for $450.00 and the second for $375.00 but that want ever happen again.It's an "ADDICTION" I'm tell you.. my wife has wanted to have a intervention several time's
Randy Bishop is offline  
Old 02-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
melissab's Avatar
 
Name: melissa
Trailer: 2012 Scamp 13 DLX
Florida
Posts: 1,398
LOL! Do you camp in them all or do you restore and then re-home them so they can continue their happy camping life??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bishop View Post
I'm pushing them all together, climbing on top and see if I can hatch'em off I really though about setting them up as a rental business, then again I can't stand the though of someone tearing them to pieces as I know with my luck will happen..I've own probably about 17 of them including the Scamps, Burro's, Boler's and Trilliums..the first one I bought I got for $450.00 and the second for $375.00 but that want ever happen again.It's an "ADDICTION" I'm tell you.. my wife has wanted to have a intervention several time's
__________________
Melissa in Florida
1999 Toyota Sienna XLE
melissab is offline  
Old 02-17-2011, 04:34 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Greg H's Avatar
 
Name: Greg
Trailer: 72 Boler American
Indiana
Posts: 1,557
I think Randy should share with the less fortunate.
Greg H is offline  
Old 02-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Name: Randy
Trailer: (4) Trillium 4500, (4) Trillium 1300, (1) Scamp,(1) Burro 16'
Ardmore, Alabama
Posts: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissab View Post
LOL! Do you camp in them all or do you restore and then re-home them so they can continue their happy camping life??

I'm a Waterfowler and Pheasant hunter and use them alot for that. I've been going to Kansas for 11 years and we usually camp for 2 weeks one week we duck hunt and the next week we pheasant hunt also make 4 to 5 trips to Arkansas. I've let my freinds borrow these when we go and it's been a great time. The Game Warden there even installed a light pole on the wildlife area we hunt and now we have electricity. It's got a small 15 amp breaker in it so we can't do a lot but it gets us by...and yes I try to restore them to the best of my ability, i usually put in hard wood flooring, redo all the lighting, re-uphoster all the cushions, new curtains, upgrade with aluminum wheels and 14" tires, cut the tongue out and extend it and install a diamond plate tool box there for more storage and a few more upgrades. Keeps me busy during the summer when there nothing to shoot at
Randy Bishop is offline  
Old 02-19-2011, 04:58 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
sugermc's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp and 1985 13 ft Scamp
Posts: 156
randy, just looking, you knw how these things get into your system. Scamp 2 is still under rehab, most likely will be for sale in 2/3 months if I do not find another "good deal" out there. Should post pic's of both I guess. suger
sugermc is offline  
Old 02-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #19
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Posts: 36
[QUOTE=sugermc;237245]where in east tn are you located?

Got a few more pictures today of some of the requested specifics. Are
you still interested?
Nancy H128 is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 06:23 PM   #20
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Posts: 36
Reduced!!--1976 Trillium 13 ft for sale in Tennessee

Hi Everyone,
I posted my 1976 Trillium here a few weeks ago (see earlier post with same title); but didn't get any offers at $3900. Put it on Ebay but didn't meet the reserve bid.

I am reducing the price from $3900 to $3000. Anyone interested?

The trailer will be here in the Knoxville TN area for a few more weeks. Let
me know if you need more info.

Thanks.
__________________

Nancy H128 is offline  
 

Tags
trillium


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2007 Casita Freedom Deluxe - Price reduced to $12,950!! (See post #6 for pix) Jessica C. Classified Archives 12 02-26-2011 04:53 PM
1972 13' Boler For Sale - PRICE REDUCED Yuri Verbowski Classified Archives 2 06-26-2010 10:48 PM
SOLD - Price Reduced! 1972 13' Boler for sale Kenneth Moore Classified Archives 1 09-27-2007 07:31 PM
1981 TRILLIUM 5500 FOR SALE PRICE REDUCED! ron herrod Classified Archives 8 08-14-2007 08:16 PM
1981 TRILLIUM 5500 TRAILER FOR SALE REDUCED PRICE! ron herrod Classified Archives 3 04-15-2007 07:40 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
×