Scamp 13 Remodel is now ongoing - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-18-2006, 07:53 AM   #1

Trailer: 1985 Scamp 13 ft / 1999 Toyota Tacoma
OK,

Now the Scamp remod is back on.

Have removed all the fiberglass cabinets
Those that are re-usable are:

Upper galley cabinets-good condition
Rear upper overhead cabinet--good condition
Rear side base storage cabinets for bed and table setup--these are ok
Side Closet / Pantry cabinet--ok but cut for a cab door by previous owner
Front gaucho cabinet base--usable but not too great

These cabinets only fit a Scamp 13.

The best cabinets for reuse are the two uppers, the rear and the side overhead galley cab.

The galley base cabinet was destroyed in removal

Also have the surburban forced air furnace with thermostat, it works but I would not re-install it, there is a substantial amount of sooting around the exhaust vent. It is over twenty years old and has been heavily used. If you want it you can have it, but it is pretty far gone.

There was one gal who wanted the uppers and a guy who wanted the furnace

You pay the freight, and I'll get it to you.
I would like to get these gone by the end of the month, Dec 06.

Gary Carvajal
Old 12-18-2006, 03:54 PM   #2

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Hi Gary... I'm still interested in picking up the upper overhead cabinet for the end of the trailer. I'm in St Ignatius, so just a quick drive for me to pick it up. Let me know what evening would work for you. You can email or my number is 745-4306

thanks,
Matthew Lyon
Old 12-19-2006, 08:12 AM   #3

Quote:
Hi Gary... I'm still interested in picking up the upper overhead cabinet for the end of the trailer. I'm in St Ignatius, so just a quick drive for me to pick it up. Let me know what evening would work for you. You can email or my number is 745-4306

thanks,
Matthew Lyon

Matt, I will still need the upper cab for a few days to make a template.
Since you were the first to reply back it can be yours.

Gary
Old 12-19-2006, 09:23 AM   #4

Quote:
Matt, I will still need the upper cab for a few days to make a template.
Since you were the first to reply back it can be yours.

Gary
Thanks Gary... would sometime the week after Christmas work for you? I'll be up at my in-laws near Lake Mary Ronan until the 26th or so, but I'm flexible...

I'll also be taking my son back to Carroll in Helena the first week in January and could pick it up then if you'd like to have a bit more time for template making.

regards,
Matt
Old 12-19-2006, 09:25 AM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
There was one gal who wanted the uppers
ahhhh Gary...remember me?????????
Old 12-19-2006, 10:16 AM   #6

Quote:
ahhhh Gary...remember me?????????
Oh... Donna, did you have dibs on the uppers already?!? I'll step aside if you're still interested...

If you decide otherwise let me know, since Gary's only 35 miles away it would be an easy pickup for me.

thanks,

Matt
Old 12-20-2006, 11:44 PM   #7

Trailer: 2004 Casita Freedom Deluxe
Hello Gary
I called you the morning after your first posting and you had said everything was spoken for. I was the one interested in the furnace and side closet mostly; it sounds like the furnace needs help but is operational. You had told me it ran your battery dead while you were hunting. If the items are still available may I have them? Thanks from another Gary aka Bailey Boler
Old 12-21-2006, 09:14 AM   #8

Quote:
Hello Gary
I called you the morning after your first posting and you had said everything was spoken for. I was the one interested in the furnace and side closet mostly; it sounds like the furnace needs help but is operational. You had told me it ran your battery dead while you were hunting. If the items are still available may I have them? Thanks from another Gary aka Bailey Boler

Gary, aka Bailey Boler.
The Furnace is pretty much toast, you can have the rest of the cabinets, that remain, the rear lowers, the side closet and the front lower--the uppers are gone, the sink/stove /galley is destroyed in demolition.

Mind you, these are for a Scamp 13, and probably will not fit a boler perfectly.

You wanted your Dad to come pick them up or something right? he'll need a pickup or something roomy.

Gary Carvajal
Old 12-21-2006, 09:58 PM   #9

Trailer: 2004 Casita Freedom Deluxe
Quote:
Gary, aka Bailey Boler.
The Furnace is pretty much toast, you can have the rest of the cabinets, that remain, the rear lowers, the side closet and the front lower--the uppers are gone, the sink/stove /galley is destroyed in demolition.

Mind you, these are for a Scamp 13, and probably will not fit a boler perfectly.

You wanted your Dad to come pick them up or something right? he'll need a pickup or something roomy.

Gary Carvajal
Hello Again Gary
As goes for the remaining front and rear lower cabinets mine are in pretty good shape and sure some other member could use them.So that leaves the side closet and the furnace that is pretty much toast . I''ll contact my relative to see if he can make a pick prior to you disposal date. If not and you find someone else interested I'll understand that first come works better for you.Thanks for the opportunity Good Luck on your renovations and hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas
Old 12-24-2006, 08:11 AM   #10

Quote:
Hello Again Gary
As goes for the remaining front and rear lower cabinets mine are in pretty good shape and sure some other member could use them.So that leaves the side closet and the furnace that is pretty much toast . I''ll contact my relative to see if he can make a pick prior to you disposal date. If not and you find someone else interested I'll understand that first come works better for you.Thanks for the opportunity Good Luck on your renovations and hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas
Good Morning,
The fellow that had wanted the furnace decided to not take it afterall.
IF your relative wants to pickup what is left that would be OK.

The cushions are also all here if you would like them, decent condition, no smoking but used, no tears in the fabric.

Let me know
Merry Christmas
Gary

Tags
scamp