Scamp Dinette Foam -- All Pcs, Almost New - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-03-2008, 05:04 PM   #1

Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Registry
We are converting our 2005 Scamp dinette into a "U" shape setup, and decided to replace the very firm foam Scamp provides with a bilayer, softer over firmer foam while we're at it.

So if you have a Scamp that needs new dinette foam and can either come to the Portland,OR/Vancouver,WA area or to the Bandon or Northern Oregon Gathering, let us know and we'll make arrangements to meet up.

Proceeds to benefit FiberglassRV.

--Peter
Old 05-27-2008, 12:05 PM   #2

Trailer: 1973 16 ft Amerigo
Send a message via Yahoo to sherry loving o
Quote:
We are converting our 2005 Scamp dinette into a "U" shape setup, and decided to replace the very firm foam Scamp provides with a bilayer, softer over firmer foam while we're at it.

So if you have a Scamp that needs new dinette foam and can either come to the Portland,OR/Vancouver,WA area or to the Bandon or Northern Oregon Gathering, let us know and we'll make arrangements to meet up.

--Peter

Peter,
would the foam fit the 13' dinette? I need to replace mine, and have a girlfriend in Bend, OR who could possibly meet.
Thanks
Sherry
Old 05-27-2008, 06:37 PM   #3

Trailer: Boler
Quote:

--Peter
is a 13 footer we have a boler that needs cushions so I am definetly interested:O)
Old 05-28-2008, 12:55 AM   #4

Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Quote:
Peter,
would the foam fit the 13' dinette? I need to replace mine, and have a girlfriend in Bend, OR who could possibly meet.
Thanks
Sherry
Hi Sherry,

Peter is off to bed so let's see if I can help with your question. I believe all standard model Scamps have the same dinette size, irregardless of trailer length. So if your Scamp is NOT a Deluxe, it should be the same size as our trailer. Here's the way to check for sure. Sit in the dinette and measure the front edge (under your knees) of the dinette seat cushion. If it is 45-46 inches wide, it is a standard model and our foam will fit your cushions. If it is 54 inches, it is a deluxe model and our foam is too small for it.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you are interested and how you want to arrange to pick them up. If you want to pass on them, then Shay has next dibs.

--Lynne

Old 06-19-2008, 07:59 AM   #5

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Hello Lynne and Peter -
Another Scamp owner here - and in Portland too. I'm working on my 13' 1984 and am interested in your foam from your dinette......is it still available? If so - fire me a message and we can talk.

janelle

Tags
scamp