OR Siesta-1976 Scamp is for sale $9900 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #1

Trailer: 1976 Scamp 13 ft
Registry
Siesta-1976 Scamp is for sale $9900

Life has changed and our wonderful 13 foot 1976 scamp is up for sale. Since it's restoration, it's been on the front page of Scampers Yahoo site for 3 years. Many people have toured it and love the interior and exterior. It's been stored in a garage the entire time. look under my icon in registry to see pictures.
This is what you get.

-1976 13' scamp trailer-See pictures.
- All appliances work, refrigerator, SMEV stove/sink, CAT platinum vented catalytic heater, small electric heater, Porta Poti, Vintage RV awning (everything fits in the trailer when down), Bal leveling scissor jack on trailer & Bal single leveling wheel jack for side to side (and this fits in side storage in trailer) external electric line and water hoses. Two external storage access hatches. The bed is 58" wide. Two person dinette in front. Wrap around cabinets. Tons of storage. The trailer still looks brand new.
- 15 Gallon external grey water tank
- Hand Dolly to move it around. I take it in and out of our garage each time and use it by myself.
-We had it weighed at one of the meets-With full water, food for a week, all clothes, kitchen and loaded it was 1950#. I've checked this a couple of times for other trips and we have never been over this.
-
$9900 OBO

Contact me if you have any other questions.
Dan
Old 06-26-2013, 08:59 AM   #2

Name: Teresa
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Washington
OR Siesta 1976 Scamp

Hello Danny,
I am interested in your Scamp for sale. Can you let me know now to contact you about it? My number is 206-291-5850. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you! Teresa
Old 06-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #3

Name: jen
Trailer: 1980 13 ft. burro
Pennsylvania
Registry
Wow, I bet you'll miss this beauty. Some VERY lucky person is going to get a gem!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:28 AM   #4
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
We have had the pleasure of touring this trailer and admiring the wonderful workmanship of the couple who own it. It is truly beautiful and has some unique solutions to a small space and making the most of that space. The owners of this Scamp have not over- looked any details in making this a spacious and beautiful unique trailer.

Deb & Chuck
Old 06-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #5

Name: Beverly J
Trailer: 1975 Boler
Washington
Intereted in purchasing your Scamp

Danny, Please contact me, I'm interested in purchasing your Scamp.
IN Seattle , advised not to leave ph # here, PLEASE message me! Thx, BEv

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyH View Post
Life has changed and our wonderful 13 foot 1976 scamp is up for sale. Since it's restoration, it's been on the front page of Scampers Yahoo site for 3 years. Many people have toured it and love the interior and exterior. It's been stored in a garage the entire time. look under my icon in registry to see pictures.
This is what you get.

-1976 13' scamp trailer-See pictures.
- All appliances work, refrigerator, SMEV stove/sink, CAT platinum vented catalytic heater, small electric heater, Porta Poti, Vintage RV awning (everything fits in the trailer when down), Bal leveling scissor jack on trailer & Bal single leveling wheel jack for side to side (and this fits in side storage in trailer) external electric line and water hoses. Two external storage access hatches. The bed is 58" wide. Two person dinette in front. Wrap around cabinets. Tons of storage. The trailer still looks brand new.
- 15 Gallon external grey water tank
- Hand Dolly to move it around. I take it in and out of our garage each time and use it by myself.
-We had it weighed at one of the meets-With full water, food for a week, all clothes, kitchen and loaded it was 1950#. I've checked this a couple of times for other trips and we have never been over this.
-
$9900 OBO

Contact me if you have any other questions.
Dan
Old 06-26-2013, 08:21 PM   #6

Washington
Oh, forgot to introduce myself, I'm Beverly. Look forward to hearing from you
jazzbonz@gmail.com
Bev
" Probably the only thing I'll ever get hitched to is a trailer"
Old 06-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #7

Registry
Message sent to Beverly that it's still available. Other buyer decided not at look at it.

I also forgot to mention it will fit through a 7'-0" garage door.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #8

Trailer: 2009 17 ft Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb & Chuck View Post
We have had the pleasure of touring this trailer and admiring the wonderful workmanship of the couple who own it. It is truly beautiful and has some unique solutions to a small space and making the most of that space. The owners of this Scamp have not over- looked any details in making this a spacious and beautiful unique trailer.

Deb & Chuck
We agree with Deb and Chuck! We saw this trailer at an OR gathering in Bandon and it is a work of art! The craftsmanship, down to every finite detail, is amazing! It is truly a one-of-a-kind molded fiberglass trailer! We would be proud to own it; whoever purchases it will not be disappointed! The selling price does not come close to the value when you consider the quality of workmanship and the countless hours that have gone into creating this beautiful trailer.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #9

Registry
Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

Dan
Old 06-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #10

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
AND, it's featured on the home page here on FiberglassRV: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/index.html

Someone is going to get a beautiful, beautiful trailer. I'm one of the lucky ones, I've seen it in person too.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #11
cfg

Name: Chris
Trailer: in the market
Oregon
Still Available??

Please let me know,

Chris
Oregon
Old 06-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #12

Registry
Chris, it's still available until it's sold. I have someone looking at it on Sunday. But I have not put a hold on it. I work from home and I'm available on weekends. Let me know if you want to see it. If you see it, you fall in love with it.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #13

Washington
Dan,
Where are the mattress cushions stored?
Is there a solar panel included?
What is that on the shelf...it has a covering and the same design as the spare tire cover?
Bev
Old 06-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #14

Registry
This unit is sold.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:40 PM   #15

Name: Linda
Trailer: '77 Scamp
California
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly Jones View Post
Dan,
What is that on the shelf...it has a covering and the same design as the spare tire cover?
Bev
Bev, it looks like a cover for the furnace.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:54 AM   #16

Washington
Your listing is still showing, is it truly sold?

Tags
scamp