SOLD - 13' Burro- Great shape- Cincinnati Ohio - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-10-2008, 01:53 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hello. I am selling a 1983 13' Burro for $2800.00 firm. It is in great shape and has an extra mattress that was custom made to fit over the "big" dinette. All the curtains and cushions are in excellent shape and I believe are original. I am the second owner. Clear title and its ready to roll. Email me if interested and I can send pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Burro7.jpg  
Old 03-10-2008, 07:31 PM   #2

Quote:
Hello. I am selling a 1983 13' Burro for $2800.00 firm. It is in great shape and has an extra mattress that was custom made to fit over the "big" dinette. All the curtains and cushions are in excellent shape and I believe are original. I am the second owner. Clear title and its ready to roll. Email me if interested and I can send pics.
Tupperjeni (at) yahoo.com
Good evening . Yep , I'm interested . A few questions ? How's the frame ? Any rust ? How long have you owned it ? Amenities ? Thanx , Will
Old 03-10-2008, 08:05 PM   #3

Hi Will, Don't know if you are one of the people who emailed me, but its in great shape. I just bought it, a month ago, as a surprise for my husband, and he did not like it at all. He wants another Pop-Up. I think he is an idiot! Anyway, there is no rust that I know of, I towed it 400 miles when I brought it home, no problems at all !! Amenities wise...well there is a stove and fridge that operate off of propane. Thats it. Please email me if you are interested and I will send pics. Its really nice for its age!! Absolutely ready to go and needs nothing.

Old 03-12-2008, 11:40 AM   #4

I cant figure out how to take this post off here or mark it sold... But it has been sold now, pending pick-up. Thank you to all who were interested...I wish I had more of them, so many people were interested. Guess I priced it too low...

Tags
burro