CA SOLD: 16 ft Scamp - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2016, 11:02 PM   #1

Name: Judy
Trailer: 2001 Scamp
California
SOLD: 16 ft Scamp

I am sadly selling my beloved Scamp trailer. I am the second owner of this trailer having purchased it in 3/11. Original owner was in Minnesota and I had it brought out to CA. I have all the receipts from the original owner. Trailer is registered in CA.

Trailer is a 2001, the #4 layout with a storage closet/shower room. (plumbed for water with sink and vinyl flooring.) This trailer has a heater and many extra lights inside and outside. Holds 2 batteries on the front and 2 propane tanks. Much of the foam is new as of 2011. None of it is moldy or broken down. Covers were made by me...have done the trick so far. Windows are the awning style which are great as you can leave them open even when it's raining. Inside is super clean.

The exterior is in good condition scratch and dent wise. Could use a re-finish. (It's filthy right now hence no pics!) I replaced the rivet caps last year that could be properly replaced. I am leaving it to the next owner to decide as to whether they want to silicone and re-cap the broken rivets or drill and replace. I have the rivet gun and the rivets. (part of the package.)

Everything works. We had the fridge worked on last year and it's working great.

All Scamp parts can still be purchased from the Scamp website.

I have a brand new cover for the trailer as well.

We had many great adventures in this little trailer and hope the next owner does the same.

Will add photos when I figure out how. I have them all ready to go. You can see interior photos here http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/rvs/5561502680.html.

Asking 7500.

Thanks for looking, Judy
Old 04-28-2016, 11:53 PM   #2

Name: David
Trailer: Former 13’Scamp, now Snoozy
Arizona
Registry
Judy, what year is the Scamp, does it have brakes, how old are the tires, where in California is it located, and how much are you asking for it?
Dave & Paula
Old 04-29-2016, 12:09 AM   #3

California
Hi Dave and Paula,

Thank you for the questions. I updated the ad with some of your questions. Obvious things, yes....

As for the tires, I am searching thru the paperwork that I got with the trailer. It's possible they are original..The spare would be "never used". I can look to see if there is some sort of date code on the tires. They aren't something that we have been worried about.

The trailer does have brakes.

The trailer is in Petaluma CA.

Thank you for the good questions.

Judy
Old 05-04-2016, 09:53 PM   #4

California
SOLD-SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

Tags
scamp