I don't know of any way to just move the whole item. Here's what I do.
1) Check the year, type, location, ending date, and feedback ratio of the seller and put those all in the Title/subtitle lines. I check back once or twice to the ad (open in another tab) to make sure I have it right.
2) Photos: I have to save each photo to my hard drive (don't know of any other "legal" way to add them to this forum). Then I come back to my post and "browse" "open" "upload" each one to get it into the attachment management area below the post box. Then I "manage" the photos by adding them to the post, one by one.
3) I copy and paste the pertinent ad text into my referral post..
4) I paste in a link to the original ad (I think this is important on referrals as it gives everyone the source information I used).
5) I add any personal comments.
6 I post.
PS: Yep, boats are the same way: Sell one in the dead of winter, with an awkward ending date, and in one far corner of the country and the price is much lower than if you sell it on a beautiful spring weekend, from a central location. Of course that can be good if you're a buyer looking in the "off season."