With a little sadness we decided we will be selling Hazel, our 1976 Trillium
13' this month. I wanted to give this community's members a little notice as it's been such a great knowledge base for me. You can find posts on some of the upgrades we have done on her by going to my profile.
I bought the trailer 2 years ago and it came with electric brakes
(rare on a 13'), the bed top shelf, powermatic 110 power supply, 3 way fridge
and propane furnace
. It also has the attachments for a Trillium
Add-A-Room though we do not have the room itself.
Since then I have done the following:
- replaced both tires
and spare with new ST tires
- replaced the stock powermatic power supply with a 3 stage smartcharger with a breaker and 12v fuse protection.
- had the wiring redone and a new external 12v deep cycle battery
- installed a 12v powerpoint and exterior light
- installed a 1 1/4 hitch for a bike rack.
- replaced the original table bed foam with comfy high density foam.
- attached an 8' bag awning
We have taken this trailer though the Rockies to Alberta, through the Cascades and down through Yellowstone park. The only reason we are selling her is because we fluked out and found a mint condition 4500 that fits our growing boys.
We are asking $6500 obo