I am selling my Trillium
4500 travel trailer. I bought this trailer about 2 years ago as a project, it needed a lot of work and I just don't have the time to finish it. It is a project trailer and I've done quite a bit of demolition of rotten materials and cleaned it up a lot. Yes, this trailer is missing some items and needs some work, but it's a clean project, ready to be repaired and rebuilt, it will make a great trailer again one day!
- Layout is with the small dinette up front that converts to a bed and larger dinette in the rear that converts to a bed. Closet in the middle just beside the door.
- Gas was already disconnected when I purchased. No stove included, just an empty stove space.
- Gas heater (Duo-Therm) - I took this out while cleaning the trailer up, I did not test it as the gas was never hooked up but the heater is included, will need to be re-installed.
- Fridge is a mini-fridge, AC power, not RV specific, not sure if it works. The fridge is absent in some of the pics, showing the space, and in place in other pics. It is included.
- Doors & drawers have been removed but are included as pictured. Shelving was removed and thrown out as it was in poor condition.
- Stainless steel sink with wood cover that fits snugly.
- Windows open and close well except 2 of them, I think they just need new handles.
- Some of the ensolite wall lining was cracked-repaired with caulk-repainted-mildewy and I removed those sections, those are the bare spots on the interior.
- The water reservoir (stores under the rear dinette floor area) was leaky, has been removed and will need replacing.
- Parts of the floor (plywood "welded" to the fiberglass floor) were rotten and have been removed.
- Trailer driving lights are working, uses a 4 prong connector
- Fantastic Fan model 2500 with reverse and thermostat included, new and uninstalled
- Small toilet included, new & unused
- Includes 4 jack stands, wheel stops, and trailer hitch lock
- Olympian Wave-3 3000 BTU LP gas catalytic heater, new, will include for additional $125 if interested
- When I purchased, I was told it had a reconstructed title. I never registered the trailer or did anything with the title. I have the old registration with title & VIN numbers. It looks like the front right (passenger) side was damaged and repaired which was not noticeable until I removed the ensolite wall lining. It does not appear to be a structural issue or any problem.
I've tried to give a good idea of the condition and included items. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!
Asking $3000. I'm in Medford, OR.
Send me a PM if interested, thanks.