SOLD - 1981 burro - west michigan - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-12-2007, 07:40 PM   #1

Trailer: 84 13 ft Sunline (stickbuilt)
SOLD

We have decided tonight to put up forsale our 1981 13ft burro. This is in the project stage with roof vent removed (leaked around it) and both side windows removed (leaked (both side windows included)). Rear window as one crack in the pane. Have all cushions and rear table top. Has gas furnace and 2 burner gas top range (both work). Pump sink and water tank (I would replace the lines and tank). Also has a ice box. This has been sitting in Michigan it's entire life and we rescued it from negletful owners. The outside does have some areas where the the outside shell has flaked/ cracked out and need filling then a good paint job. Frame is rock solid and the unit has less than 300 beleived road miles it's entire life. Has original spare and vynil tire cover with logo (I beleive it may even have original tires on it/ hold air but are weather checked). One small crack in the fiberglass above the right wheel well and a couple small stress cracks on the bench seat inside. Carpet was removed for cleaning as well as cupboard doors. This is a non insulated burro. The floor at the door looks to be a little soft, but I would think usable.Located in west michigan between grand rapids and holland. Finish it the way you want it to look. This is as honest as a description as you will get.

$2000.00 OBO.

Kevin
Old 07-19-2007, 08:19 AM   #2

Open to offers. This really isn't as bad as the description might lead. This ad was written this way so there were no hidden issues if someone were interested. I will try and get photo's of it this weekend. Don't make me finish this project....

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 07-19-2007, 01:50 PM   #3

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Hello there, can i please get some photos and could you call me 541-228-5240 thanks dee email me

Quote:
We have decided tonight to put up forsale our 1981 13ft burro. This is in the project stage with roof vent removed (leaked around it) and both side windows removed (leaked (both side windows included)). Rear window as one crack in the pane. Have all cushions and rear table top. Has gas furnace and 2 burner gas top range (both work). Pump sink and water tank (I would replace the lines and tank). Also has a ice box. This has been sitting in Michigan it's entire life and we rescued it from negletful owners. The outside does have some areas where the the outside shell has flaked/ cracked out and need filling then a good paint job. Frame is rock solid and the unit has less than 300 beleived road miles it's entire life. Has original spare and vynil tire cover with logo (I beleive it may even have original tires on it/ hold air but are weather checked). One small crack in the fiberglass above the right wheel well and a couple small stress cracks on the bench seat inside. Carpet was removed for cleaning as well as cupboard doors. This is a non insulated burro. The floor at the door looks to be a little soft, but I would think usable.Located in west michigan between grand rapids and holland. Finish it the way you want it to look. This is as honest as a description as you will get.

$2000.00 OBO.

Kevin
Old 07-22-2007, 08:30 AM   #4

Trailer: nonce
If you can tow this thing, with the title, to Montrose, MI, I will give you $1000 cash. This unit appears to need a lot of work.

Sincerely,
Roger Carpenter
Old 07-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #5

Now with pics. I can email full size ones out if you are interested.

Thanks for viewing.

K & G

Click image for larger version

Name:	burro_0172.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	9026
[attachment=11265:atta
chment]

Name:   burro_0202.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  7.6 KB
[attachment=112
8:attachment]

Name:   burro_0232.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  10.2 KB
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2007, 04:23 AM   #6

Trailer: nonce
I am still offering a $1000 as this does look like it needs a lot of work. The first stop will be at the tire store, if those tires are 27 years old.

Give me an e-mail should you have want to arrange any details of selling. I live about 2 hours away in Montrose, MI.

Sincerely yours,
Roger Carpenter

rbjornc@yahoo.com
Old 07-23-2007, 08:45 AM   #7

Quote:
I am still offering a $1000 as this does look like it needs a lot of work. The first stop will be at the tire store, if those tires are 27 years old.

Give me an e-mail should you have want to arrange any details of selling. I live about 2 hours away in Montrose, MI.

Sincerely yours,
Roger Carpenter

rbjornc@yahoo.com

The first stop would be to check the axle and repack the bearings then the tire store.

Thank you for your offer, but we will finish it before we sell it for $1000.00

If you would like to contiune this discussion of price offerings please feel free to send me a private message. I don't deal in public.

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 08-01-2007, 03:26 PM   #8

Now on craigslist.

$1500.00 firm for a FGRV member.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:04 PM   #9

sold

Thanks,

Kevin & Georgetta

Tags