SOLD - 1984 Uhaul Ebay - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-26-2009, 01:33 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 Casita
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1984-Uhaul-...SRCHQ3aUSQ3a101

Quote:
<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">[b]984 Uhaul travel trailer 13 ft. Burro, Scamp, </span> <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"> [b]Vehicle Description </span>
<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">This is a 1984 u haul travel trailer 13 ft. Vacation Adventure.</span>

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Made by U haul Its fiberglass. It tows very nice the tires are newer and in good shape.</span>

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">It is 6'1 tall inside and about 10 ft. long inside. 75 inches wide inside. Weight is about 1000 pounds. I was told.</span>

Sleeps 2-3 people, dinette area, bunks/sofa area.
Icebox, sink, stove with top vent,A/C, heater, solar panel, rear stabilizer jacks, tinted windows.
Lots of storage.
This little trailer is in pretty good condition for its age, inside and out!

I got this recently from a Lady on trade she hasnt used it for 8 years. Last trip she went from Washington to Mexico and back. She said every thing worked fine. It is out of propane and I have not tried to run anything. meaning Stove/Heater/A/C/Solar Panel.

<div align="left">Things that it needs or missing That I can see. Missing plastic cover for thermostat It could be replaced for a few dollars,Missing one jack stand pad on rear jack pretty easy fix.Front jack with wheel is broken and needs replaced $20 or $50 to replace comes on and off easy fix.A 1 or 2 inch piece on edge of fiberglass table is broke off easy fix if you do fiberglass or fine as is.The stove top is covered in foil its a little rusty looking and the hood has some rust two. Missing one cushen as you go in door on the bottem No curtens not that big of deal with tinted window, One screen is missing on one little window on side. There is a small spot on drivers side fender thats a couple inches white spray paint .looks good might of had a little crack in fender at one time and was fixed looks fine. On A/C hood has a broken plastic piece on side not that noticeable. may need a couple other small things. The body could use a buff and wax but looks good and the stripes look ok a little faded and a few touch up spots. Still look pretty good. Could use a detailed cleaning
This is a nice trailer that is not mint but in good shape.
Well built by Uhaul (including tubular frame).
Originally Uhaul rented these little trailers out, so yes they were built sturdy and strong.
Check uhaul site on these trailers for more info.

The Title. The lady I got this from she has owned it sence 1990 and lost the Title so she went to DMV and got a Affadavit in len of Title. Which is just like a title that has been signed to me. I didnt put in my Name Cause I am selling it. I will make sure it gets tranfered in your name and the Title will come to you. She got new Washington tab on it when I got it. Email me with any question, Please..

I try to tell its condition as best as I can.[/quote]
Old 05-27-2009, 12:27 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet

SOLD

Tags
u-haul, uhaul