MI SOLD: 1984 uhaul vacation adventure :: Reduced!: 3500. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-22-2015, 04:37 PM   #1

Name: Bryce
Trailer: U-haul
Michigan
Smile SOLD: 1984 uhaul vacation adventure :: Reduced!: 3500.

1984 UHAUL VACATION ADVENTURE 3500. reduced (was 4500. months ago.)
REGISTERED IN MI
SEMI-RESTORED (we had more work we wanted to do, but life got in the way)
we washed interior, removed cushion covers washed old, but good cushions, made curtains, made new runner for ceiling out of vinyl (vinyl is a pain to work with!) new carpeting (comes apart for easy clean and floor pads. new window gasketing, cleaned up stove, sealed solar panel, made new wood covers for under-seat storage etc.

It camps as is, but we had more on the list:
new wiring: (basic exterior lights work (LEGAL!) / one side is dim)(inside wiring seems fine, but solar panel and inverter were not important for basic camping; so they were a low priority, and remain disconnected)
upholstery: we removed the old deteriorating covers, cleaned the polyfoam, and wrapped linens around as a basic fix. (we wanted to eventually have proper covers made.
rust spots on frame: structurally sound, but there are some places that we feel need patching and repainted to prevent further damage. we sprayed with rust inhibitor and camped with it as is without issues.
windows: all intact and working, but they are hard to open and close due to deterioration of cloth liner that was originally in there (i see no need for one really) and previous owner removed handles.
not a huge deal; so that was low priority fix.

Camper is perfect for someone who wants to put a little work in to make it shine!
Attached Thumbnails
backandsidewithdoor.png   doorwayout.png  

insidefront.jpg   insiderear.jpg  

Old 12-23-2015, 11:26 AM   #2

Trailer: 1985 13 ft U-Haul
Very nice trailer, wish I had the funds available for purchase. One caveat, I believe it is a CT which was the designation for camping trailer ( 13 ft ). The VT, vacation trailer , was the designation for the larger ( 17 or 18 ft ). Lee
Old 12-23-2015, 11:31 AM   #3

Name: Go
Trailer: Looking for the perfect one!!
Washington
Hi. I'm interested in your uhaul. Can you tell me what it comes with: fridge heater, etc. Any inspection report you could send to me? Thx patty
Old 12-29-2015, 04:06 PM   #4

Name: Connie
Trailer: U Haul
Ontario
Hi, I would like to buy your Uhaul trailer. I live in Canada just north of Toronto. My Uhaul was just hit by a fallen tree and am looking to replace it. Please call me at 705-801-5027, and I will call you back to cover the cost of the calls.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:35 PM   #5

Name: Ellen
Trailer: In the market
Illinois
Still for Sale?

My husband and I would be very interested in this camper, looking for something to fix up for this summer. Let me know if you can! Ellen
Old 02-24-2016, 02:07 PM   #6

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Looks like Andrea posted the trailer for sale and hasn't been back on FiberglassRV since: Last Activity: 12-22-2015 03:13 PM
Old 03-09-2016, 07:17 PM   #7

Name: Paul
Trailer: In the market for 13ft Scamp/Uhaul
California
Still Available

I have emailed a few times with Andrea and her husband about the trailer and it's still available. If I didn't life half a continent away I'd have already gone and visited the little beauty.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:24 AM   #8

Name: Rick
Trailer: In the market
Michigan
U-Haul

Hi, I'm interested in your U-Haul. I reside in Saline, Michigan. Where are you located in Michigan? How do I contact you. I am new to this site and this is my first post. Rick
Old 04-02-2016, 11:34 AM   #9

Name: Matt
Trailer: Trillium
Michigan
U-haul

Is this still for sale? I'm very interested.

Tags
uhaul