We’re interested in selling our 1998 Model Year (December 1997 Manufacture Date) Bigfoot 1500 Series Travel Trailer 15B17CB with approximately 17’ overall length.
We’re seeking the best offer we can get and we’d like something over CDN$11,500.
We’ve had the trailer for 10 years. We believe we’re just the second owners. The condition is very good for a 1998, but this is an as-is and where-is sale.
We’ll only entertain a local purchase in North Vancouver. You’ll be responsible for all sales taxes.
We’ve loved having this trailer, but are selling it now because we’ve used it only two or three times a season for the past 5 years.
distributing hitch and anti-sway bars;
• 2-inch hitch receiver professionally welded to the rear frame last year;
• Prodigy RF (radio frequency) brake controller that’s relatively new, in good working condition and eliminates your having to install one on your nice towing vehicle’s dash in the way of one of your legs;
• AC/DC/gas fridge
, gas stove, kitchen sink, gas heater, toilet, bathroom sink and interior and exterior shower, all in good working order;
• one-year-old water pump;
• 2 two-year-old 6-volt high capacity batteries (excellent for our personal go-to: “no hook-up camping”);
• 1 propane
tank (it fits 2);
• running tires
with lots of remaining tread, plus an adequate spare tire on separate rim;
• rain/sun awning
in working order and decent shape;
• full, fitted cover for the winter plus other basic winterization equipment and instructions;
• various dishes, glasses, cutlery, linens and other basic equipment (it’s near “ready to go RV’ing”); and
• we’ll spend a reasonable amount of time with you to make sure you know the operational ins and outs (even longer if you bring cold beer!).
If you’re interested, email any questions plus a request for further information and a link to additional photos.