SOLD - 2004 BIGFOOT 21' TRAILER FOR SALE - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-01-2008, 11:19 PM   #1

Trailer: Bigfoot 21 ft Front Bedroom
SOLD

I am posting my trailer for sale again. The previous buyer informed me tonight that he has changed his mind.

This trailer has been my pride and joy for four years. I have taken meticulous care in servicing, maintaining, updating, and cleaning inside and out. There have been no pets, frying food or smoking in the trailer. I thoroughly drain, rinse and sanitize the tanks after each trip.

It has most options and add-ons with the exception of solar:
Air Conditioner
Convection microwave
Fantastic Fans front and rear with Maxxair rain vent covers.
Front and rear stabilizer jacks
E-meter battery monitor
Smoke, propane and CO detectors
Winter package
Double pane mirror privacy windows
New Goodyear Marathon tires in January 2008
Chinese wheel bearings replaced with Timkin bearings
Other items not listed

I am the only owner. The trailer has never had any kind of collision, water or any other kind of damage. All systems work properly. I have spent several nights plugged into power with the temperature as low as 0 degrees F. It was warm and comfortable with the furnace turned up half way supplemented by a small electric heater set on low. The interior water did not freeze. The operative word in travel trailer is "travel". This trailer is small enough to access National Forest and other off road camping areas. In addition it and the tow vehicle will fit perfectly across two parking spots in most parking lots. It has a relative large full bathroom. BigfootRV.com has the specs. I have several more pictures ready to e-mail.

I am now pricing the trailer at $20,500.00. It is currently located near Springfield, MO. To facilitate a sale I would deliver for $1.25 per mile one way. If the trailer sells the tow vehicle will also be for sale. It is a 2007 Ford F-350 4WD Gas V8 6 Speed Manual 39000 miles (still under 60,000 mile warranty) numerous options. It is in pristine condition. This truck has the muscle to pull a trailer or carry a camper with an added degree of safety and stability. I am pricing the truck alone at $21,800.00.

I would negotiate a turn key package deal at a substantial discount for both.
Contact Bruce at 417-860-1626
Attached Thumbnails
Bigfoot_In_San_Pedro.jpg   Quartzsite_Camp.jpg  

Old 04-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #2

I realized I should add this note. When my buyer informed me that he had changed his mind he cited logistical difficulties (he was from Canada) and concerns about his tow vehicle's ability to handle a trailer of this weight and stability characteristics. His change of mind was not as a result of any fault he found with the trailer after examining it. He did not see or examined the trailer.

Old 09-27-2008, 08:47 AM   #3

SOLD

The 21' Bigfoot trailer sold in response to a craigslist ad I ran in Portland. Thanks to everyone from FGRV who contacted me and expressed interest.

Tags
bigfoot