first licensed in 2008, $12000. We purchased it in 2009 and have taken exceptional care of the unit - (we covered and kept all of the upholstery and the original carpet covered immediately after we purchased the trailer). I would rate the unit in very good to excellent condition
has a propane furnace
and roof heating and cooling. There is an amplified roof mount TV antenna, and an awning
. I've added an electric jack, about a year ago. The converter was replaced with arguably the best on the market - the Intelipower 9200. I had the wheels raised and installed Carlisle ST 225/75/R15 tires
, about a year ago. The side dining area has Captain's chairs. For dining, there is a custom magazine stand/table combination as shown in the photos, but the original table is also included. A protective cover for the RV is included in the package.
Additionally, the Casita
has a number of other improvements:
* A wall mounted thermostat so that the air handler does not run all the time as roof units usually do. (This makes sleeping a whole lot quieter.)
* A Fantastic fan with an added cover that enables fan use in the rain.
* A weight
distribution hitch. (We towed the Casita fully loaded with a 2006 Toyota Sienna with no problems while using this weight
* A microwave/ convection oven combination that I installed above the refrigerator
* A LED monitor on the pump which I found useful in keeping us from driving off with the pump on.
* An added battery
* Three added refrigerator
fans - kept food cool with temperatures well over 100 degrees in areas like Los Vegas.
* A new pair of Dexter brakes
for the unit that I purchased but didn't need. The existing brakes
had about 50% lining in an inspection last year, so brakes
have a good many miles left.
* A spare stove top.
* Extras for the water system ( 2 potable water hoses with quick connectors, 3 sewer hoses, sewer adapters, a fresh water filter, and a water pressure valve.
* Interior mounted battery
* Interior screen door opener (standard door requires you to slide a panel and then open door from the outside).
Pictures of our Casita can be found at - https://www.flickr.com/photos/123648...7680294464811/
Located in Wilmington, NC