NC SOLD 2010 Casita Spirit Deluxe for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-12-2018, 08:35 AM   #1

Name: Patrick
Trailer: Casita
North Carolina
Registry
SOLD 2010 Casita Spirit Deluxe for sale

Relisting; Serious Inquires only.
2010 17ft. Casita Spirit Deluxe. $15,500. Firm.
Roof Mount A/C w/ new heat strip, 3-way Refrigerator 4.0 cu ft., LHC Fridge Hinge Bracket installed. Furnace 16,000 BTU. Carpet with runner and matting under bed. Custom pillow top mattress, with side dinette custom seat covers. Side dinette custom table place mats and dish towels. Front table and cushions are new, never been used. LED lights inside and waterproof LED lights outside, Outside Shower/Wash Station. Two twenty pound propane tanks full, Optima 27 Blue Top Marine Dual Purpose (Starting/Cycling) Battery, Shocks by Orbital, bug guards for Hot water heater, furnace, fridge vents, and rear bumper. BAL heavy duty front scissor jacks and crank handle installed by LHC, HEPVO VALVE and VALVECTOMY installed by LHC, 25 gallon fresh water tank, 6 gallon Suburban hot water heater with new anode rod, double illuminated water heater switches. 32 Gallon Gray Water Tank, 2 way Fantastic fan with Fantastic fan roof cover, Fiamma F45 awning in good shape with new crank rod and awning safety travel straps. Screen door push bar, New brakes, hubs, bearings, and seals done by LHC. New Carlyle 15 inch Load range E tires, high rise axle. New electric hatch door with bug guard, 25′ Service Cord extension, 30 amp, 30 amp to 15 amp adapter, 30 AMP SURGE PROTECTOR WITH BUILT IN FAULT DETECTION from LHC, wired entertainment package, cable ready with 19 inch flat screen HD TV, wave antenna and TV stand. 50 ft. of coaxial cable. RHINOFLEX 5’ SEWER EXTENSION with 25 ft. ground sewer hose stand. White 25 ft. fresh water hose, hanging cloth shelves for closet, 12 volt fan in bathroom, bathroom floor shower mat and shower curtain, covers for kitchen sink and 2 burner stove, 5 ton bottle jack, , new top sewer vent, all new rivet caps inside and out. Heavy duty Adco RV cover bought from camping world. Always covered when trailer not being used, ADCO white tire covers, Dometic Microwave with fold down door, 4 way lug wrench and bar for fold down rear stabilizer jack stands. Stabilizer pads for front and back stabilizers and tongue jack. 15 inch spare tire in good shape with black cover. Reflective belly band tape. This trailer has never been cooked in, smoked in, and no pets. Sand pad and wheel for tongue Jack. Safety chains with guards. Friction Anti Sway Control with 2 inch receiver. Grease gun and various waxes and cleaners. Most important, Rivet gun and rivets.
I have owned this trailer for two years and because of health problems I no longer am able to travel. I am the third owner of this trailer. The first two owners seldom used this trailer and since I do not use this trailer full time it is has been used for a couple two week trips a year. I have 18,500 invested in this Casita and am listing this trailer for $15,500 dollars firm. All paperwork and manuals from Casita are included. This trailer is better than new and ready for the road. Serious inquiries only. I will PM contact information. This trailer is located in Raleigh N.C.
Pictures can be seen at; Fiberglass RV - pholloway's Album: On the Road
Old 02-12-2018, 03:33 PM   #2

Name: Peggy
Trailer: In the market
South Carolina
Casita for sale

I love this Casita and the price is very reasonable. Would love to purchase it, will check into it. You should have no trouble selling it!
Old 02-12-2018, 06:42 PM   #3

North Carolina
Registry
Thanks for your reply. The Casita has been a great trailer. I hate to sell the trailer but time to move on to other things.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:10 PM   #4

North Carolina
Registry
SOLD

This trailer has been sold. Thanks for the interest.

Tags
casita, for sale