CO SOLD: 2014 Casita Spirt Delux - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-17-2016, 07:41 AM   #1

Name: larry
Trailer: Casita, but in the market for a bigfoot
Colorado
SOLD: 2014 Casita Spirt Delux

We are selling our 2014 Casita,17 foot fiberglass travel trailer. This trailer has been very well cared for. The only reason we are selling is to upgrade to a Bigfoot 25ft for full timing.

It has basically every option offered by the factory except TV and microwave. It is great condition and is great camper for boon-docking with a high lift axle, solar system, led lights, and extra sized fresh water tank.

Standard Features include; Refrigerator/freezer, screen door, Air Conditioning with heating element, Fantastic fan, 2 25 gallon propane tanks, bathroom with shower and toilet, furnace, and roll away awning.

Additional features include: portable solar system, with a top of the line trimetric battery monitor and solar charger. Also included is a memory foam matress, and a Calmark cover.

Located just outside of Denver CO. $18,999.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0700.jpg   IMG_2520.jpg  

IMG_2525.jpg   IMG_2523.jpg  

IMG_2526.jpg   IMG_2527.jpg  

IMG_2522.jpg  
Old 04-17-2016, 03:05 PM   #2

Name: Heidi
Trailer: Shopping
Arizona
Do some spirit deluxes have a bunk bed option -- so they sleep 4? can this one be converted to that? Thanks!
Old 04-17-2016, 03:25 PM   #3

Colorado
casita SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi044 View Post
Do some spirit deluxes have a bunk bed option -- so they sleep 4? can this one be converted to that? Thanks!
Heidi,

Yes i believe that you can get the bunk bed from Casita inc. I think they are only for children though. The dinette would lay flat and the bunk would go above that. As the trailer is, it can sleep 3 adults, and in a pinch someone could sleep on the floor with an air mattress.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:35 PM   #4

Name: Heidi
Trailer: Shopping
Arizona
Thx! Trying to find a solution for 3 kids and my husband and I. I don't mind putting on kid on floor -- as he'll be wanting to sleep outside in his own soon enough! 😂 Your unit looks great -- wish I could find a casita w bunks!
Old 04-17-2016, 09:39 PM   #5

Name: Nina
Trailer: 17' Spirit Delux 2009
California
Vinyl Floor?Heater?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryc View Post
We are selling our 2014 Casita,17 foot fiberglass travel trailer. This trailer has been very well cared for. The only reason we are selling is to upgrade to a Bigfoot 25ft for full timing.

It has basically every option offered by the factory except TV and microwave. It is great condition and is great camper for boon-docking with a high lift axle, solar system, led lights, and extra sized fresh water tank.

Standard Features include; Refrigerator/freezer, screen door, Air Conditioning with heating element, Fantastic fan, 2 25 gallon propane tanks, bathroom with shower and toilet, furnace, and roll away awning.

Additional features include: portable solar system, with a top of the line trimetric battery monitor and solar charger. Also included is a memory foam matress, and a Calmark cover.

Located just outside of Denver CO. $18,999.
I am looking for one with a vinyl floor and preferably no heater (I would rather have the storage- but the heater is not a deal breaker.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:50 PM   #6

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi044 View Post
Thx! Trying to find a solution for 3 kids and my husband and I. I don't mind putting on kid on floor -- as he'll be wanting to sleep outside in his own soon enough! 😂 Your unit looks great -- wish I could find a casita w bunks!
I'm sure that bunk could be added.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:23 PM   #7

Name: Brice
Trailer: Casita
Texas
Flooring...carpet?

Do you have the vinyl or carpet flooring?
Old 04-18-2016, 02:26 PM   #8

Name: Brice
Trailer: Casita
Texas
Bunk Beds

At one time you could only get the bunk beds with the window not being there, and with the cabinets above being removed. Not sure if that is still true.

That, with the weight limitations of 100 or 110 lbs (do not remember exactly) made that not an option for me as my kids are at or above that now.

Doing searches I have seen some creative bunk beds that folks made themselves.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:10 PM   #9

Name: Keith
Trailer: In the market
California
Still for sale?

Hi Larry, is your Casita still for sale? I'm very interested, though I live near Los Angeles.

Keith
Old 05-15-2016, 03:16 PM   #10

Colorado
SOLD - 2014 Casita Spirit Delux

Thanks everyone for your interest, but our trailer has sold. Looking forward to purchasing a 25ft Bigfoot

Tags
casita