We love our Escape
(nicknamed “Sweetpea”), but find that we’re going to need something larger, if we’re to make extended trips and especially if we wish to take my MIL along with us. The trailer was delivered new in August of 2017 and has been gently used (as of 4/21/18, we had 3316 miles on it). The trailer comes with tons of extras—including a 2013 Chevy Silverado LTZ 1500 pickup truck to pull it, if you wish (more info below); if you’d like to consider buying the package of trailer + truck, you can save $5000. Separately, the price of the trailer is $25K
and the truck is $22K
. You can buy both for $42K
. These prices are firm. We are located on the central Oregon coast.
Options & Add-Ons:
- 6 cu. ft. fridge (propane and 120V electric; 12V disconnected at factory, waiting for recall)
- Elec./propane 6 gal. hot water heater
- 2 additional 12V/USB outlets
- Dual 6V batteries
- 1500W inverter
- 2 LED captain’s reading lamps over the bed
- Removable power cord
- 7500K MaxxFan w/remote
- Opening window over kitchen sink
- High-lift axle
- Power tongue jack
- Additional cabinet door at end of dinette bench
- Additional drawer under wardrobe closet
- Dinette converted to U-shape
- Cell booster: weBoost Drive 4G-M Cell Phone Signal Booster
- Wi-Fi booster: WiFi Ranger SkyPro Pac
- FastWay E2 sway control and weight distribution hitch
- Rhino sewer hose
- OverDrive 19’ trailer cover from Escape
The unit does not have AC, though I’ve heard that can be retrofitted if necessary; we’ve been fine without it.
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Extended Cab 4WD w/57,000+ miles ($20K)
The LTZ is the fancier trim level: dual power heated leather seats, burlwood dash, 5.3L V8, OnStar, CD/Stereo/MP3/Bluetooth/XM Radio, Automatic 6 sp. w/overdrive, integrated trailer braking system, 4X4, traction control, StabiliTrak, 4-wheel ABS, backup camera, chrome side steps/nerf bars, LineX bed liner. The truck is black w/tan leather interior and includes a Better Built double-lid toolbox mounted in the bed.
(I have more pix of the truck, if you'd like to see them.)
I'm hoping that "sweetpea" goes to a good home. If interested in the trailer or truck or both, please PM me.