FL SOLD: 2018, 16', Layout 6 (side dinette) Scamp Trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-06-2019, 06:03 PM   #1

Name: Lenny
Trailer: 2019 Casita Spirit Deluxe, 17 ft.
Florida
SOLD: 2018, 16', Layout 6 (side dinette) Scamp Trailer

Scamp Trailer - 2018, 16 foot, layout 6 (side dinette).
Options include: gas/electric water heater; roof mounted air conditioner; 3.7 cu. ft. refrigerator; furnace (for boon dogging); advanced battery pack; 12’ awning; dual gas tanks; extra reading lights; outside step; 2” bike receiver ; wheel for jack.
Also includes shower and toilet; city water hookup; electric brakes; leveling jacks; sliding screen door; window over range; 2 side cabinets; cabinet over sink; silverware drawer; 30 amp power converter; 2 porch lights; MAX roof fan with remote; vinyl floor; outside GFI outlet; backsplash; sway bar.
This Scamp is in new, showroom condition. Scamps are reliable and greatly sought after, evident by the fact that there is now a 10 month waiting list for a new one.
This Scamp is ready to go - available now. Clear title in hand.
17,500 OBO. Delivery negotiable.
Feel free to call for more information. Located in North Florida.
Phone: (850) 294 five seven three one.
Email: drlennyak@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
broom.jpg   batth.jpg  

eight.jpg   five.jpg  

four.jpg   frig.jpg  

table.jpg   sell.jpg  

Old 01-07-2019, 10:49 AM   #2

Name: Lisle
Trailer: 2018 Casita Spirit Deiuxe
Massachusetts
Registry
Hi Scamproad, If you don't mind my asking, why are you selling?
Old 01-07-2019, 01:09 PM   #3

Florida
Hi Lisle

Hi Lisle,
Why am I selling?
I had planned for a long time to spend last summer camping with my son and his family on the West coast. My son is very busy with his business; this was the only time in the near future that we could do this together. I also knew that I needed to take care of two medical procedures during the next year and then see what happens down the road. So last summer was the summer to do the camping trip.
I had hoped to find a used Scamp with the intent of selling it after a summer of camping with my son and family. However, finding a good, used Scamp is not an easy thing to do - could not find one to buy. I had put an order in for a new one as a back-up; glad I did.
I did spend the summer on the West coast with family; returning to Florida thru various states in the Midwest.
It is a great camper. I love this camper. It is virtually show-room new. It performed perfectly – was a lot of fun. Well equipped and easy to tow.
Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
Thanks
Old 01-25-2019, 10:48 AM   #4

Florida
2018, 16 ft, Layout 6, Scamp Trailer for sale

SOLD

Tags
scamp