SOLD: 2020 Scamp 16 - California - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-19-2022, 08:52 PM   #1

Name: Rebecca
Trailer: Scamp
California
2020 Scamp 16 - California

2020 16 Scamp layout 4 bathroom with front bench/bunks

Sacramento, CA

This is emotional for me! This Scamp has been my full time home for two years, but now it s time for someone else to love her as much as I do! She s in great shape and everything works. All she needs is a bath don t want to waste our precious CA water if I don t have to! Smoke free but not pet free. I ve done a lot of vacuuming but just a warning in case you re allergic. Bumper stickers will be off prior to sale.

12ft awning

Propane furnace

3 way fridge can t remember size but it s little, see pics

27 series battery pack

Electric brakes

2 in receiver hitch

Dual propane tanks a little dinged up, bought 2 new replacements that you can have, just waiting to use the propane in the old ones

12 volt fan

2nd set of taillights

Closet

New tires and jack installed in Jan 2021

Clean MA title

I also reinforced the screws in the closet and lower cabinets see pics . Scamp uses 3/4in screws and after lots of miles down dirt roads, the doors vibrated right off. Won t be a problem now!

NO A/C. The roof is prepped should you wish to add one, but I never felt I needed it. The fan works great and got me and the dog through spring and fall in AZ.

Speaking of dogs, I had a screen door and then the dog saw a cow. Wasn t able to restring it so I took the whole thing out, hoping to put a new one in. The screen doors have been backordered on the Scamp website for months so I haven t reinstalled one, but the holes are there so it ll be easy if you want to do it yourself!

Asking cash or a cashiers check/transaction completed at my bank. Expect me to shed some tears, I ll try not to be too awkward about it

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2020 Scamp 16 - California