SOLD: 2022 Casita Spirit Deluxe - Colorado - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-22-2022, 05:42 PM   #1

Name: Melissa
Trailer: Casita
Colorado
2022 Casita Spirit Deluxe - Colorado

Email me for more photos please provide your email address or text number . I keep trying to post additional photos and some take, some get dropped even with minimal size .

2022 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17

Ready Set CAMP! This is Your chance to get the WHOLE package ready made!!! There is nothing else needed ready for Boondocking with BOTH portable 100W Solar Panels included as well as TWO Honda EU2000 Parallel Generators w/30 amp outlet and 120 outlets!

I purchased NEW on March 17th, 2022 33,000 loaded ALL gear valued over 4,500 37,500 value for 35,000 ready to roll Picked it up at the Casita factory in Rice, Texas. Camped in it two trips. I have had numerous RVs prior to this Casita I had an Airstream and I will tell you the Casita tows even better with the Anderson No Sway Hitch! Zero hitch noise! This size is perfect for ANY location no length or height restrictions, worry free towing and endless destinations.

Clear Title IN HAND.

FACTORY Options:
  • Deep Cycle AGM Battery
  • Flat Screen 22" TV With DVD Player
  • Cable Ready Coaxial Port
  • Furnace
  • Fiamma Awning the only time it was open was during the Factory Delivery Walk Thru Demonstration
  • Outside shower
  • Upgraded fresh water tank to 25 gallons
  • LED interior bulbs
  • Aluminum alloy wheels
  • Solar port
  • Electric tongue jack
  • Anderson weight distribution hitch fitted to Tow Vehicle
  • Roller shades for all windows, except bathroom
  • Folding kitchen shelf
  • High lift suspension package
AFTERMARKET Add ons:
  • Same day I took delivery at Casita I arranged to have Katy s Casita Closet installed just 20 minutes away! Casita actually refers clients to her for after delivery. Got to meet Katy and family what an incredible difference this closet modification makes nothing else out there compares!
  • Teak wood shower mat for shower floor
  • Tymate Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors with wireless monitor. Measures BOTH PSI and Temperature of both tires and Spare with extra TPMS sensor available.
  • The Vault Hitch Lock Box
  • Coupler Lock
POWER SOURCES included for BOONDOCKING and 100 OFF GRID camping
  • TWO Honda EU2000 Parallel Generators with 30 Amp plug in and 120V outlets built in. Weigh only 36 lbs each, can easily carry one in each hand. Less than 25 hours of running time on generators, like new. Includes two dust covers and handle guards
  • Brand New 100 Watt Renogy Solar Panel 21x21 suitcase style with protective carrying case, includes built in Renogy Power Controller and pigtail adapter for instant plug in to Casita factory installed solar port.
  • Heavy duty chocks x 4
  • Brand New never used 25 ft Heated Fresh Water Hose
  • Two 25 ft fresh water hoses with storage holder
  • 50 ft coaxial with storage holder
  • Lynx Leveling Blocks w/carrying case
  • New Toaster Oven toaster mode or oven mode
  • New 5 cup coffee maker
  • Little House Customs Refrigerator Door Metal Bracket Brace Installed
  • Little House Customs Bathroom Towel Bars 2
  • Little House Customs Water Inlet Star and extra backup Water connection
  • G3500 NOCO Genius Battery Charger 6V;12V, New Unopened
SELLING Trailer with ALL Upgrades and Extras listed above for 35,000 firm. Still under 1 yr Warranty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If interested in 2022 RAM 1500, Quad Cab, Bighorn HEMI, 4x4, 6 4 bed, Tow Package, with Tonneau, let me know. I m either going to sell truck WITH trailer 48,000 firm INCLUDES 3,850 in upgrades that s a 51,850 value or trade in. Current miles 12,500 with 3 yr/36,000 mile warranty. Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, 20 in wheels, Alpine Sound System package, New Duratrac Tires 1200 , Spray In Bedliner, 600 , BakFlip Revolver MX4 Tonneau Cover 1100 , Mud Guards 300 , LED Bed Lighting added 250 , Wheel to Wheel RAM Running boards 900 , AMP kick out Bumper Step DS 400 .

If you would like any additional information or photos, please send your email or phone for direct contact. Thanks for looking.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 2022 Casita Spirit Deluxe - Colorado

Old 06-26-2022, 05:50 PM   #2

Name: Ann
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Colorado
Interested in your 2022 Casita

Hi I’m so so interested in your Casita. I close on my house sale soon and have been looking for this!
I live in Carbondale, Colorado.
If you want to reply I’m here! I know I don’t have the cash yet but will soon God willing. I would pay you cash for your trailer and come pick it up in August.
My dad is very ill and I’m currently in NY state spending a couple weeks with him and waiting for my closing. I head back to Colorado end of July. I should have the money in hand by then. I already have a truck to pull a trailer with. My friend wants to sell me her Geo Pro but I really prefer the Casita. Would you consider working with me?
Thank you,
Ann Hiltner
Rainbowlights266@aol.com
845-541-9433 is my cell phone