SOLD - 79 Trillium Jubilee, cent. Cal. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2008, 01:32 AM   #1

Trailer: 1996 13 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to John Perry
This is now ready to go camping. The 29 year old fridge has been replaced by a 7 year old Dometic that works very well.
The range and forced air Furnace both work well. It has an updated propane tank.
All windows, screens and screendoor are in excellent condition.
The roof vent has just been replaced.
The old cracked vinyl flooring has been removed and replaced with beige indoor outdoor carpeting.
All new beige mini blinds have been installed.
The original tailights were removed, cleaned, rewired and reinstalled. All interior and exterior lights work well.
I have just installed a new bargman 7 flat coupler on the trailer as the old one was corroded beyond cleaning.
A new 2 inch 5000 pound coupler has been installed replacing the old 1 7/8 couler.
The interior insulating wall covering has been repainted with a very good grade Sherwin Williams flat white exterior paint. It looks like new!
The tires are in excellant shape.
The brakes work very well.
The dining table area makes into a bed that is 54 inches wide and 75 inches long.
The bottom bunk in front is 31 inches wide by 75 inches long and the top bunk is about 28 inches wide.
There is a storage area for a porta potty.
There is a new smoke detector installed as well as a fire extinguisher.
The spare tire cover is also new.
There were 2 water leaks in the trailer. One was the roof vent which has been replaced with a new one. The second one was the upper vent on the refirgerator whic has also been replaced with a new vent. We had a solid week of heavy rain just after these were replaced and there were no leaks.

Now the not so good!
It needs a good wax job. Other than a few rock chips the fiberglass is in very good condition.
The cushions are in need of recovering. They look good but the fabric is brittle and starting to
actually crack in places. The foam is in good shape.
There is no 12 V battery.

The overall length is 15' 11" so it quaifies for the fairly inexpensive PTI registration in California

The work I have done on this trailer has been done as if I were going to keep it myself. If I have forgotten anything it is not intentional.
This is a very nice, clean trailer.

I would like $4500.00 for the Trillium. I will also deliver it for $1.00 per google or map quest miles one way.
John Perry
Attached Thumbnails
latest_trilllium_001.jpg   latest_trilllium_002.jpg  

latest_trilllium_009.jpg   latest_trilllium_010.jpg  

latest_trilllium_015.jpg   latest_trilllium.jpg  

Old 03-21-2008, 05:42 PM   #2

Trailer: 1996 13 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to John Perry
Quote:
This is now ready to go camping. The 29 year old fridge has been replaced by a 7 year old Dometic that works very well.
The range and forced air Furnace both work well. It has an updated propane tank.
All windows, screens and screendoor are in excellent condition.

I would like $4500.00 for the Trillium. I will also deliver it for $1.00 per google or map quest miles one way.
John Perry
Sold to a nice gentleman from Utah.

Tags
trillium