SOLD: boler b1300 unknown - British Columbia - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-09-2022, 11:41 PM   #1

Name: Sam
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
Registry
boler b1300 unknown - British Columbia

Dorny the Boler

I m only the 2nd family to own this 1976 b1300 cutie. I bought it about 8 years ago from the son of the original owner. His parents bought it new in 1976 and he grew up camping in it. He then lived in it for a while but he and his wife were looking for something bigger. Dorny and I have had many great adventures together. We ve travelled as far north as Fairbanks Alaska, as far east as Winnipeg, as far south as Fort Bragg California and as far west as Tofino and Renfrew. We ve also explored a ton of gravel roads on the north island. I m sad to say goodbye to my boler baby but it s time to make room for my new 1978 b1700.

Asking 13 500 but will consider offers. With what is currently on the market this seems fair for a boler. There are other Fiberglass trailers like trillium and scamp and Bigfoot but you can t beat the original boler.

The good

Original frame is in great condition

Custom additional fiberglass shelves around top of dinette and in wardrobe.

Dinette was upgraded to new high density foam from John s bedroom barn 7 years ago and is in great shape. Home made cushion covers are in good shape.

New LED tail lights 2 years ago

Tires and bearings replaced in 2018 and not too many miles in the pandemic. Bearing repacked once since then but due again.

Has working 2 burner stove though I almost always cooked outside on camp stove or bbq

Light weight and easy to tow. Al of the huge roadtrips were done with my 2007 Subaru Outback.

Has a spare tire

Comes with original owning, but not sure where the poles are. I will look.

Sink faucet can hook up to hose water but I never do it.

Indoor / outdoor carpet sits on fiberglass floor and is easy to take out and wash.

Lower half is a rock guard grey paint that does not chip.

Has a large lockable tool / storage box on hitch.

Comes with stabilizer jacks and hitch lock

Door hinge repair kit installed.

It s Pinterest cute and comes with decor items shown in ad.

Bad

cute custom made curtains are starting to fade but still function

Front bunk was removed but still have the pieces to re install

Front bench foam has not been replaced. I could never decide what version I wanted.

Sink has pumping action but water tank removed I always brought water in a big jug so I knew it was drinkable

Generally leak free in big storms you can get a few drops through the vent and the bottom seal of back and front windows. I never tarp it camping so never enough to bother me. I do sometime put a towel there to soak up drops in big storms.

One of the door hinges on the bottom cupboard fell off 2 years ago and I put it somewhere safe till I had a wrench and it s never been seen again.

Could use fresh paint in and out.

The hinge on wardrobe has caused some damage to fiberglass and should be patched.

Kitchen cupboard was coming loose but is held in place by support posts and has been that way since before Winnipeg trip.

Door locks from inside and out but can bounce open especially on bumpy roads so a bungee holds it closed.

Small hole in ensolite by stove I did have covered in peel and stick tile but after 6 years I removed it. Hadn t replaced as I was going to paint this year. The LOVE sign covers it.

Ugly.

nothing about her is ugly she s super sweet and functional as is but I did have a few projects planned the next 2 years but on a whim upgraded to a 1700 model.

More photos can be found on Instagram or by googling dornytheboler there is also blog posts chronicling the larger adventures.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - boler b1300 unknown - British Columbia

Old 06-10-2022, 10:34 AM   #2

Trailer: 13 ft Boler
Registry
Not everyone is on Instagram including me
Im not interested in your boler, have one, but for those looking a few more pics here wouldn't hurt.
Good luck with your sale.
Old 06-12-2022, 08:50 PM   #3

Name: Sam
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
Registry
Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED SMAILES View Post
Not everyone is on Instagram including me
Im not interested in your boler, have one, but for those looking a few more pics here wouldn't hurt.
Good luck with your sale.
Thanks for your feedback. It sold today to a lovely young family.