We're parting with our 1999 16' Casita
Spirit Deluxe. She's not being used enough, so it's time for her to find a new home. If you would like any additional pics or information that is not listed in the ad please feel free to ask. I'm happy to provide any other information that you may need. Located in the downtown area of Greenville, SC. (Halfway between Charlotte and Atlanta)
Everything works. No leaks
- New waterproof flooring installed 5 months ago (REALLY waterproof. Meaning the flooring could be installed at the bottom of a swimming pool and not suffer any damage.)
- New door seal
- New curbside window seal
- New tune-up on water heater
- New gas valve, hoses and regulator with switching capability (turn one switch to start using propane from a fresh tank when one is empty)
- Dual propane tanks (one full)
- Non-smoking owners since new
- Original furniture & configuration
- No stains, odors, tears, etc. on upholstery
- Great tread left on tires
- Always been winterized
website lists this trailer at 2,185 pounds.
To my knowledge, the only things that are wrong with this trailer are:
I left the stabilizing jacks down when I went to move the trailer in my driveway, and they were slightly bent. They still function but need to be tied in the up position when traveling. They can be easily brought back to normal condition with a little hammering to get them back into place.
The stove exhaust vent hood on the exterior of the trailer has a small piece missing. Not enough to affect the functioning - just cosmetic.
I have not tested the DC systems. We never had a need for DC power as we were always connected to AC power.
* The trailer has been freshly pressure-washed top to bottom since these photos were taken, so the dark stains you see in the second photo near the running light
have been cleaned.