SOLD - passport potty 8 L G R for sale in florida - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-15-2009, 12:05 PM   #1

Trailer: 2000 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
this potty is clean and in its original box. was at the rear of the shed when i bought this place in 2007. do not know anything about it. has a bottle of deodorizer with it. the manufacturer is passport potty of canada the model number is 6001 the clean water tank capacity is 2.6 us gal and the holding tank is 2.1 us gal. is $20 a good price???
Old 03-27-2009, 06:39 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
potteralice asked me to post this picture for her. Note the price from the ad. Wow, what she wants seems like a great deal to me.
Attached Thumbnails
PassPortPotty.jpg  
Old 03-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #3

gee, donna, i knew you could work magic. it looks so good, maybe i should increase the price???
Old 03-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #4

Trailer: 73 Boler (modified)
you could! this is the portajohn that I use in my boler. easy to clean, large capacity for a week(ish) for 2 people, and stows anywhere. we actually use it in the house during power failures too.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #5

Trailer: 2003 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Quote:
this potty is clean and in its original box. was at the rear of the shed when i bought this place in 2007. do not know anything about it. has a bottle of deodorizer with it. the manufacturer is passport potty of canada the model number is 6001 the clean water tank capacity is 2.6 us gal and the holding tank is 2.1 us gal. is $20 a good price???
Potteralice: I'll take it for $20 if you will ship it to me. Let me know what shipping will be and I will ad that to the twenty dollars and send you a check. Don't ship it until the check clears. I will need your address and name for the check and envelope to send it to you. Thanks, Ron
Old 04-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #6

Trailer: 2003 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Quote:
potteralice asked me to post this picture for her. Note the price from the ad. Wow, what she wants seems like a great deal to me.
Donna: I replied to Potteralice, however, she did not get back to me. Maybe she changed her mind about selling the portapotti for $20. If you hear anything, please let me know via this forum. Thanks, Ron
Old 04-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #7

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
She hasn't been logged in since you posted Ron. The last time she was on was yesterday before 7pm. Patience.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:37 AM   #8

sorry, ron,

i have sold the potty. it is probably being delivered to its new owner this morning. i have not been online here because i have been busy and have great news. i live in a mobile home park at the moment. i found it when i came down in 2007 in my casita, eggroll. i did not know how difficult it would be to live here where the management of the park is controlled by one man. he clearly goes off his medication and becomes a schoolyard bully often. now he is trying to have all the window air conditioners removed from the homes of all these elderly long term residents.

anyway, the good news is that i have found a beautiful lot to purchase where the zoning allows me to move my park model home. i found it sunday, bought it monday, and have been grinning from ear to ear since finding it. so i have not given more than a thought (and then only while driving) about notifying you that the porta potty is sold. it will have a good home and many travels in its future.

thanks for all your help, donna and i hope i can still visit this website even though the only egg i have at the moment is in my own head. alice