Well the time has come as our family has grown to upsize our camping vessel.
Will be looking for a Casita
16, or something similar. Trades for equal value could be considered.
Here is a list of all the upgrades we have done to our Boler in the last 5 years.
- New deep cycle RV battery(in waterproof box on front tongue).
- Intellipower Charging wizard battery
tender & charger for when you are storing & towing.Inteli-Power 9200, RV Converter/Chargers from Progressive Dynamics - PPL Motor Homes
- New breaker box
-12V Fantastic Fan installed in place of old roof vent(with thermostat). Fan-Tastic Vent's Retail 12 Volt Fans
- Sony stereo & 6" speakers wired into the cabinets.
- LED bulbs for most int./ext. lamps
- Very durable custom new upholstery on brand new foam cushions, with black vinyl on back.
- Completely repainted Interior with Marine enamel.
- Laminate "Tigerwood" flooring
- Sandblasted & refinished with epoxy metallic paint
original stove top & vent hood.
- Installed custom bifold screen door.Really keeps the bugs out!! (Ordered from Scamp)
- Repacked wheel bearings with grease every year.
- Fixed electric brakes
- Replaced water tank feeder hose and flow lines for hand pump.
- Replaced all Propane
lines & regulator with new.
- Welded steel gussets at all the notorious weak Boler
- Refinished table tops with new "frost" laminate
- Converted middle of front lower bench into a collapsable front dinette. Still works as a bed, also have the upper bunk & support posts.
- Welded on a 2" hitch reciever to the frame for a bike rack off the rear.
- Nicely covered all interior Ensolite seams before painting
with 1" dimpled vinyl tape.