NC SOLD Scamp 19 standard For sale. N. C. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2015, 02:56 PM   #1

Name: Ted
Trailer: (Dark side)Crossroads Now
Glade Valley, North Carolina
SOLD Scamp 19 standard For sale. N. C.

Since retiring my wife and I have decided to do some Campground hosting. Therefore we have decided to sell our 2002 Scamp Fifth Wheel and purchase a larger unit. You can see pictures in my profile. My internet is down and I am posting from my I Phone. Scamp has new tires and spare last fall. We are the second owner. It has the side bath/shower combo, AC. with heat strip. Also have added a second 12 gallon fresh water tank. New carpet. Added a custom wood dinette table but still have original. It has the two front folding bunks. In the top bed area I have also added a new (Spring air health comfort) full size mattress, but also have original bed cushions. I have also added a winterizing kit to easily add antifreeze to water pipes with hot water tank bypass. Unit has two burner gas cook top and frigerator that runs on gas or electric. Microwave included. I have also added a professional trailer hitch with carrier and waterproof large truck box with trailer lights. Also have installed electric front landing gear control switch with motor, but can still be used with standard crank tool included. Two gas propane tanks with cover. Everything works perfectly. Also have Scamp truck towing hitch included. Also included is a Bal Light Trailer Tire Leveler. I can send more pictures once internet service is back up. Located in North Carolina. Asking $11,900. Ted
Old 05-05-2015, 03:43 PM   #2

Name: David
Trailer: Former 13’Scamp, now Snoozy
Arizona
Registry
Ted, congratulations on your retirement. I am both glad for you and sad that you have "out grown" (buying larger) us. No matter what you purchase, I hope you will stay active on this site.
Wishing you two all the best.

Dave & Paula
Old 05-05-2015, 03:48 PM   #3

Thanks Dave and Paula. It's actually sad but also exciting. We love our Scamp and hope the next owner Loves it as much as we did.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:07 PM   #4

Internet is back up. Pictures:

Old 05-05-2015, 04:36 PM   #5

Orange beach cart not included:

Here is where I installed the second water tank and winterizing kit:

Old 05-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #6

Old 05-09-2015, 01:07 PM   #7

SOLD
Old 05-10-2015, 01:41 PM   #8

Trailer: 2002 16 ft Scamp
Congratulations on the sale - any idea where you might be hosting?

Al

Tags
scamp