BC SOLD Selling our 1976 13' Boler - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-15-2017, 11:17 AM   #1

Name: Drew A
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
SOLD Selling our 1976 13' Boler

Sadly we have decided to sell one of our Bolers. And it is our 1976 'The Magic School Bus' that must go...it has a owner done exterior paint job that washes away more and more revealing its factory yellow exterior.
We are the third owner of this beautiful little Boler, and haven't had it too long. The previous owner had it for 20+ years and had not used it in the past 10, always garaged in the winter and he would pull it out and park it in his driveway in summer. We purchased it with the intention of selling our other one as this Boler has all the 'needs' we wanted. However after much discussion we decided to keep our 1973 model as it has sentimental value, and we haven't attached ourselves to this one yet!
So the details...the frame on this Boler is in pristine condition. No rust on it and original paint. Has not been hacked up or welded on, and I cannot find any cracks.
The interior is quite clean and original, with the desirable overhead storage above the dinette, a 3-way fridge, furnace, and factory installed power inverter. The interior color is the original color of the gel-coat...School Bus yellow, thus its nickname. I have tried to get as many pics showing the interior from all angles. If you want any others please feel free to ask. The cushions are all original material and in overall good shape. The only one with deterioration is the front couch seat back on the top. I'm afraid the sun has done some damage to it but still repairable.
The owner who I bought the Boler from said the fridge, furnace and stove top all worked when he used it last, however that was 10 years ago so the propane system would and should be checked over before use.
The axle is factory with electric brakes. Also I have added two brand new trailer tires that haven't even rolled out the driveway yet.
All the trailer lights work, and the side markers will be new LED by next week as have them just have to install. Also door hinge repair kit is on its way to be installed upon arrival. The roof vent needs replacing as the UV rays have destroyed it and the owner prior to me got liberal with the tuck tape, however it doesn't leak! The rear jalousie windows require new cranks, the work to open and close but don't hold them closed tightly when traveling.
That's about it... I will continue to repair things like the vent and the windows, but as I fix things my bottom price will go up. Right now we are asking $5900.00 and are open to serious offers. Be serious when you inquire please as I do not entertain ridiculous offers.
This is a very nice original 1976 Boler with a bad home done paint job on the outside.
Please feel free to ask questions and any other pics...
Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0955.jpg   DSC_0948.jpg  

DSC_0949.jpg   DSC_0951.jpg  

DSC_0959.jpg   DSC_0960.jpg  

DSC_0962.jpg   DSC_0957.jpg  

Old 01-23-2018, 04:17 PM   #2

Name: Jessica
Trailer: Shopping!
British Columbia
Hey!

Has this sold?