WI SOLD: U-Haul CT 13 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2017, 05:58 AM   #1

Name: Greg
Trailer: U-Haul CT
Wisconsin
SOLD: U-Haul CT 13

Looking to sell our U-Haul and thought I would list it here 1st for anyone looking or knows someone interested in one. It's a 85' and I've done the restoration myself so have 1st hand knowledge on what has been done with the help of the FB group page. It came a long way from when I bought it and was a fun project. The exterior is original down to the decals and I've waxed it to seal everything up. The interior has the original cabinet doors, liners and front bench seat cover. Otherwise I've removed and replaced everything else like flooring, seam liner, MaxxFan with 12V Deep Cycle battery, rear area made into permanent bed but I still have original table. I've removed the stove top and vent hood, faucet, power converter, furnace and all other water, electric and gas associated things so you could start fresh with new items. It has new spare rim and tire that's never been used and the tires on it are 2 seasons old with under 1,000 mi on total. I had a custom screen door made for it. I've been storing it inside since I completed the restoration so it's clean and ready to go to it's new home. The exterior pictures are before I replaced the with MaxxFan and removed the tape covering the U-Haul decals. The one side window is new and replaced when I was restoring it. The rear window has been out and the "fixed" side glass replaced and then resealed in camper. The other side window and door has had the felt liner replaced. I've done nothing to the front window. The door seal was replaced and I have extra left over along with the window trim. I replaced any bolt and screw I could along with the frame bolts. It has the original taillights lens cover but I put LED lights behind them, the marker lights are not hooked up.

Looking for $5,000 OBO and I'm located in Whitewater, WI between Milwaukee and Madison.

Please message me if you have any other questions. Sorry for the sideways pictures, I had not figured out how to flip them and I can send more pictures on request.
Attached Thumbnails
20140810_122835.jpg   20140810_122859.jpg  

DSC07925.jpg   DSC07941.jpg  

Old 11-09-2017, 09:43 AM   #2

Name: Jenny
Trailer: Looking
Wisconsin
Is this still available?
Old 11-09-2017, 10:23 AM   #3

Wisconsin
Yes, you are the 1st to respond.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:17 AM   #4

Name: Jenny
Trailer: Looking
Wisconsin
Does it have a cook to and fridge? Picture of the rear window? Is it in need of repair?
Old 11-09-2017, 11:32 AM   #5

Name: Phyllis
Trailer: shopping
New Jersey
What's the weight please
Old 11-09-2017, 12:05 PM   #6

Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeningb View Post
Does it have a cook to and fridge? Picture of the rear window? Is it in need of repair?
The Fridge is not operational, I cut the back of it off so I could have more storage. All windows are in good shape.

As of now I have a person that will be buying it this weekend. If it doesn't work out I will get back to you.

Greg
Old 11-12-2017, 05:28 AM   #7

Wisconsin
Camper has been sold

Tags
u-haul