Sold ~ Working Wave 6 Cat heater ~ $100 + shipping - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-11-2010, 03:35 PM   #1

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
Sold ~ Working Wave 6 Cat heater ~ $100 + shipping

This is a pull from the trailer I just bought. I have an almost brand new one already, so I swapped them out (Hey, wouldn't you? :-P )

Works great, pad looks good and I used it for about a week everyday before I swapped.

Send me your zip code and I can quote shipping. Or you can pick it up yourself. I am 40 miles east of Eugene, Oregon.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:09 PM   #2

Name: Lee Ann
Trailer: currently shopping
New Hampshire
Hi Gina, Those work on electricity right? I want a safe heat source for the 13' Casita I will be getting. I'm planning on there being some chilly mornings at the dog shows this fall and need to go prepared. Thanks, Lee Ann
Old 09-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #3

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
No, they require NO electricity. Thats the beauty of them. Heat without power draw.

Safe is in the user. I have used one in every rig I've owned and never woken up dead. Allow enough ventilation and they are perfectly safe, designed for RVs in this exact application and are safety approved for RV installation by all the appropriate Gubmint safety agencies.