For Sale: Toyota 4Runner Brake Controller and Suspension Enhancement System - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-05-2017, 07:03 PM   #1

Name: Richard
Trailer: Escape 21
Texas
Toyota 4Runner Brake Controller and Suspension Enhancement System

I just traded in my 2014 Toyota 4Runner. Before doing so, I removed the brake controller and rear suspension enhancement system. These are now for sale.

The brake controller is the Prodigy 2 with the Toyota plug wiring. New at E-trailer it is $128. I'm asking $75.

The Timbren rear suspension enhancement system for the Toyota 4Runner worked great with my FD17 Casita that had a 430 lb hitch weight. It limited the drop of the 4Runner rear end to about 1 inch. It's price on E-trailer is $215. I'm asking $150.

I didn't have any trouble with either product. The 4Runner is the perfectly matched vehicle for the 17 ft Casitas. I would have kept it, but we are going full time and buying an Escape 21. I felt a larger vehicle with more towing capacity would be better, so we bought a Tundra.

The Timbren will cost about $14 to mail within the US by USPS. The Prodigy will cost about $7.

Please post any questions and send me a PM if interested. If you include your phone number, I will call you.

Richard Reed