Used parts - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-22-2008, 10:12 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita
Registry
I am wondering about where one can find some used parts for older Casitas? Does anyone know of a unit that is being parted out? I have a 13' 91 Patriot that I am getting back into shape that I got from a government surplus auction. All the accessories are working and it has a window AC. It has a two burner stove but the grates are missing from the burners. The brand of stove top isn't available any more so I need to find some used ones. I would also like to find some replacement used cushions or at least some covers. One thing I found when I went looking for a spare was the Menard's carries trailer tires/wheels ready to go and much cheaper than anywhere else. They had many different sizes too.
This outfit may be of use to some also. I don't know if they have anything we can use yet. I am in contact to see if they have the stove grates. They havn't gotten back to me on it yet. I just made the contact today.
http://www.azrvinc.com/index.asp