Vintage Trillium Rock guard needed - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2007, 01:17 AM   #1

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
The hinge is still there. All I need is the cover, or facsimile. I read back a bit someone talking about an aluminum cover which sounds like it would add some bling in the process. Any ideas would be great.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:38 AM   #2

Trailer: 2005 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Al V
the Aluminum plate with the trillium logo worked out really nice.. the only trouble i had was the guard is over 48 inch wide and the sign shop mad it 48 instead of turning the cut out on the sheet, i can see why they did it so there is no waste on their part.
even with the sides being a little short it still looked good
Al and the kamping katz mac & milo
Old 11-18-2007, 08:35 AM   #3

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Quote:
The hinge is still there. All I need is the cover, or facsimile. I read back a bit someone talking about an aluminum cover which sounds like it would add some bling in the process. Any ideas would be great.
Have you looked in to a stone guard type product? I installed this on my trailer and it works great. It is transparent, durable and best of all light weight. A lot less than aluminum.

Joe
Old 11-18-2007, 08:04 PM   #4

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Hay Paul......

Give Reace @ Escape Trailers a call out in Chilliwack. He used one of the covers that is used on his trailer line to replace ours (Trillium).
Attached Thumbnails
Plymouth___Trillium___Summer_Fun_Run.jpg  
Old 12-03-2007, 01:55 AM   #5

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Quote:
Hay Paul......

Give Reace @ Escape Trailers a call out in Chilliwack. He used one of the covers that is used on his trailer line to replace ours (Trillium).
Hey Doug, I might try that, Thanks all.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:05 PM   #6

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Talking

Quote:
...or... you might even call Team Trillium

Quote:
In addition to building new trailers, the business has become a parts supplier to owners of old Trilliums and Bolers across North America.

Thoen is considering expanding his parts inventory with items such as a kit to make a new frame for Boler trailers and a gravel shield for the front window on the Boler.

Team Trillium will have to design and manufacture those parts before they're available.

For more information about Outback trailers, visit www.trilliumtrailers.com.

Tags
trillium