Any kids going to Langley? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #1

Trailer: 77 Scamp
Well I'm still on the fence about bringing my son (and husband)...he is working and camping minus the fishing isn't his thing.....so I'm on the fence about bringing my son. Any other kids going to be there?
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:12 PM   #2

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
What is the age limit you have set for being deemed a kid?
Does my four legged one count? :-)

Carol
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:03 PM   #3

mine walks on 2 legs....age 8 (boy)......sayyyyyyy you need a dog walker....benefits both of us......

Quote:
What is the age limit you have set for being deemed a kid?
Does my four legged one count? :-)

Carol
Old 05-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #4

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Brandy, remember too that there are many many other campers iin the park and almost all have kids (varying ages....)
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #5

bump
Old 05-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #6
Commercial Member

Trailer: Escape Manufacturer
Hi Brandy,

We will be bringing our daughters, Erin and Leah aged 12 & 9. I know they are girls but... you never know. Maybe they will ride bikes together or play on the playground? I don't think the pool is open yet.

We will be leaving the gathering Saturday morning to attend a memorial service for one of our employees and returning later that afternoon. The girls are going to stay behind, ride bikes and are hoping to play with some of the other kids attending the rally. (Their uncle is also staying at the campground BUT he is not a FG trailer).

Carol - Leah is also looking forward to walking your man. She has already asked if he will be there.

Tammy
Reace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:30 PM   #7

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Carol - Leah is also looking forward to walking your man. She has already asked if he will be there.

Tammy
Tammy & Brandy, as it turns out (don't ask how or why LOL ) I will in add'n to my 4 legged child be bringing a very *active* 11 year old boy. Loves to Mt. Bike so his bike will be coming as well. He may try and use the trailers for jumps. Just a warning. LOL

My 4 legged wonder will be more than happy to have Leah show him around!

Carol
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #8

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Quote:
Hi Brandy,

We will be bringing our daughters, Erin and Leah aged 12 & 9. I know they are girls but... you never know. Maybe they will ride bikes together or play on the playground? I don't think the pool is open yet.

We will be leaving the gathering Saturday morning to attend a memorial service for one of our employees and returning later that afternoon. The girls are going to stay behind, ride bikes and are hoping to play with some of the other kids attending the rally. (Their uncle is also staying at the campground BUT he is not a FG trailer).

Tammy

TAMMY, I've sent ya an important notice.....
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #9

After todays rendintion of ....mom, mom , mom , mommy....momma...momma....momma I think I might like to go alone.....
Old 05-05-2009, 09:45 PM   #10

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Quote:
After todays rendintion of ....mom, mom , mom , mommy....momma...momma....momma I think I might like to go alone.....
Brandon (8.5 years) will be there and undoubtedly desperate for company from the under 5' crowd
Danielle Doucette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #11

Trailer: 1974 Beachcomber
I'll have my little people with me & my wife, the littlest one won't be staying the night (our "trailer" is more like a tent on wheels - only less comfortable & uglier currently)

My 3 year old will stay the night with me most likely (I don't think there would be any chance of prying him away)

Devan
Devan Dickie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009 ft. langley, rally