DIY Budget LED Lights - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #1

Name: Shawn
Trailer: Boler
Florida
DIY Budget LED Lights

This is not mine but I thought I would pass it on! I would call it LED on the cheap. Also I found Ebay to be the cheapest place for the LED bulbs. Hope you can tell me you found a cheaper place!

LED Lighting Project
ShawnKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #2

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware
Flat panel or wafer style LEDs with T-10 base installed in 7$ single or 9$ double fixture (Bargman) from Amazon Prime have worked well for me in replacing trailer interior lights. At one time, I soldered T-10 pigtails to BA15 bases for the old Illuminaire fixtures in the Burro but those fixtures are gone and hardly missed. I never cared much for the MR socket and bulb used in track lighting but can see why an MR base would be useful for adaptation of that 12V system to LED illumination. At 6 bucks the bulb, it wouldn't be my "economy" choice for LED lighting unless needed to adapt factory track and sockets.

jack
rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led lights, light, lights