Cancellations & Looking for Sites - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2008, 10:05 PM   #21

Trailer: 2008 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quick note we were arrange an adoption for our site, thanks for all the inquiries. Ann
Ann W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #22

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
We are so bummed. Lori’s work has cancelled all vacations in July and she has to work, no options.

I made reservations for A-60, the handicap site with full hookups. It is very close to the doings. If you are handicaped and are interested in our site, please let me know.

Mike
WOW, BIG BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #23

Trailer: 2000 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe ('Millenium Eggloo')
Quote:
Just got my summer schedule of treatments and there is a direct conflict with the Oregon Gathering, really bummed that we cannot make it. Our west coast trip has been changed to a fly in, fly out and need to be back home by the 15th.

Site B63 will be available from the 16th to the 21st. Let me know if you are interested and we can see how to change the reservation over to your name.
Congratulations to Harry & Kenna Young, they were the first to request site B63, and the arrangements have been made with the parks dept for them to take over this site!!!
Charlie C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:18 PM   #24

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
I too have to cancel. I had some med things happen last month which ate the vacation time set aside.

My space has been taken, I think, however.

Can someone that has canceled and transfered the site explain the process? Do you just call the park and swap names?

Sit at the comp and yell CLICK ON IT NOW, I JUST CANCELED!!!?

How does this work?
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:36 PM   #25

Trailer: 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
I too have to cancel. I had some med things happen last month which ate the vacation time set aside.

My space has been taken, I think, however.

Can someone that has canceled and transfered the site explain the process? Do you just call the park and swap names?

Sit at the comp and yell CLICK ON IT NOW, I JUST CANCELED!!!?

How does this work?

Hiya Gina! You need to make direct contact with a person to set up them taking your space... and if you haven't done so yet, and if I happen to be next on the list, we'd LOVE your spot! We can arrange to send you payment (assuming you've already paid) and all that jazz. Let me know! Tanx. ----Cass & family
Casandra F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #26

Trailer: 1971 Astro (ie. Campster/Hunter I)
Send a message via MSN to Harry Young Send a message via Yahoo to Harry Young
Cool

Yippie I have found a spot!!!! I Dunno how to delete my posting for help, I can say I got the help! Oregon or Bust.

Harry& Kenna

Quote:
I need to adopt a spot at the Oregon gathering 16trhish to 20thish, its a Compact Jr so any spot will do, I live in Arizona so Oregon sounds nice in July...Would love to be there. If there are any more cancelations please email caledoni55@hotmail.com or call my cell 928-830-8832.

Harry & Kenna
Harry Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:16 PM   #27

Trailer: 1971 Astro (ie. Campster/Hunter I)
Send a message via MSN to Harry Young Send a message via Yahoo to Harry Young
Thank You, Thank You, May your winters be forever mild, Your tires never go flat, May your offspring shower you with bars of gold. May you strike oil in the back yard. May a mistake be made on your pension and they pay a million a year and never discover it... May your propane tanks be self filling and your waste tanks bottomless...

Thank You.
Harry & Kenna

Quote:
Congratulations to Harry & Kenna Young, they were the first to request site B63, and the arrangements have been made with the parks dept for them to take over this site!!!
Harry Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #28

Trailer: 1975 Boler 13 ft / Ford Explorer
Registry
Well due to circumstances beyond our control there are now 3 sites in B loop that we reserved that are available.

Reservations are for Wed July 16 to Monday July 21 on sites B-15 and B-14, B-13 on our sheet shows July 15-22 I will confirm this as it is different then our other reservation dates.

Sites are B-15 and B-14 which we paid reservation fees only

and B-13 which is paid in full. All sites are full hook ups.

Please contact me at 406-570-3173 or email me at vixenridge at msn dot com

Hope to see you in 2009

Cheryl
Cheryl Libby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:08 PM   #29

Registry
Well that was fast for one site. Site B-15 is taken. You will be seeing Deb and Charles Stillman. Have fun!!!!

Cheryl
Old 05-20-2008, 06:48 PM   #30

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Quote:
I made reservations for A-60, the handicap site with full hookups. It is very close to the doings. If you are handicaped and are interested in our site, please let me know.
We have had NO takers yet. I hate to let this go to the general public.

Anyone interested? Please email or PM me.
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:47 PM   #31

Trailer: 1994 Lil Bigfoot and 1967 Traveleze Royal Traveler
Quote:
We have had NO takers yet. I hate to let this go to the general public.

Anyone interested? Please email or PM me.

I'm going to observe the obvious: Most people don't qualify for the Handicapped site. Having said that, there are plenty of members who do. I suspect most are like me and don't haunt the cancellation thread. I just noticed this today.

My counsel is to hang on as long as you can, because it will surely go fast once you release it to the general public. At that point, someone who needs it will get it. No harm, no foul.

I'm really sorry you won't be there, and I'm sure I speak for everyone on that. It has meant a lot to me the past couple of years to be able to shake your hand and say thank you for the most well-behaved and most useful site on the web. Thanks!
Old 05-21-2008, 03:30 PM   #32

Thanks for your post.

Maybe someone, who qualifies for a handicap site, would like to transfer over closer to the ‘Do’ns’ and make their site available to someone looking for a non-handicap site.

If you can help, please let me know. I would sure like to keep it in the family of FGRVers.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #33

Registry
All Three sites are now taken.

B-15 Deb & Charles S.
B-14 Isaac M.
B-13 Cassandra F.

Hope you all have fun and that we will see you next year. If we start saving for gas now we might make it LOL
Old 05-23-2008, 09:18 PM   #34

Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
You're going to need that gold and oil with the price of gas and driving to OR!

Quote:
Thank You, Thank You, May your winters be forever mild, Your tires never go flat, May your offspring shower you with bars of gold. May you strike oil in the back yard. May a mistake be made on your pension and they pay a million a year and never discover it... May your propane tanks be self filling and your waste tanks bottomless...

Thank You.
Harry & Kenna
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:57 PM   #35

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
If Cassandra F reads this... remember to sign up for the Gathering. I don't have you listed yet.

Thanks,
Nancy

Quote:
All Three sites are now taken.

B-15 Deb & Charles S.
B-14 Isaac M.
B-13 Cassandra F.

Hope you all have fun and that we will see you next year. If we start saving for gas now we might make it LOL
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 08:50 PM   #36

Trailer: 13 ft Trillium
Read, registered, and getting the trailer ready.

Quote:
If Cassandra F reads this... remember to sign up for the Gathering. I don't have you listed yet.

Thanks,
Nancy
Casandra F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:45 AM   #37

Trailer: 2002 13 ft Casita
I had planned to travel to Colorado, but due to gas prices I decided it would be too expensive. Bandon is much closer. If you have another cancellation I would be very interested.
Kathy Davisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 06:15 PM   #38

Quote:
I had planned to travel to Colorado, but due to gas prices I decided it would be too expensive. Bandon is much closer. If you have another cancellation I would be very interested.
My Handicap site is still available. Do you want it?
Old 05-28-2008, 10:38 AM   #39

Trailer: 2002 13 ft Casita
Arrow

Mike, I would like it, but I don't qualify for a handicapped site. Thanks for the offer. kathy
Kathy Davisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #40

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 2002
If anyone has to cancel a camp site for the Oregon Gathering in July, I would be interested in reserving one. Please email.
Thank You,
Susanna A
Susanna A is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2008 oregon gathering