Cancellations & Looking for Sites - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2008, 11:22 PM   #41

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Quote:
If anyone has to cancel a camp site for the Oregon Gathering in July, I would be interested in reserving one. Please email.
Thank You,
Susanna A
My site is available to some one Handicaped.
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:41 AM   #42

Trailer: 13 ft Trillium
Arg. A family wedding has spontaneously been booked and after Cheryl's kindness in giving us her cancelled site, our family now can't go to the gathering. Cheryl, I've left you a voice message, but if you read this first, I believe Kathy Davisson is next up to get a site. Reserve America doesn't have my name listed, so maybe it wasn't transferred yet after all... if not, you can pass it on to someone else. If it HAS been transferred to my name, I'll take care of it. *sigh* Just need a reservation number.

I'm now wallowing in my misery. Sorry for the hassles. I guess I'll see some of you in Langley in the fall instead. Roast a weenie for us.
Casandra F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:19 PM   #43

Trailer: 1975 Boler 13 ft / Ford Explorer
Registry
Ok one more time

Available for July 16 - July 21 site B-13.

First call to 406-570-3173 gets the site.

I am accepting payment thru paypal to make it easier for people to pay. In case you want to put your site on a credit card. There is an aditional charge of $5.00 to cover the paypal fee.

I will mail out the Reservation form as soon as I get my updated one from Reservations America. The original was misplaced and they mailed out duplicate last week so should be here soon.

Cheryl

Cheryl Libby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #44

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 2002
Quote:
If anyone has to cancel a camp site for the Oregon Gathering in July, I would be interested in reserving one. Please email.
Thank You,
Susanna A

Mike,
Thank you for the email. I don't qualify for the handicapped spot either.
Maybe in a few years.
Thanks anyway.
Susanna A
Susanna A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:42 PM   #45

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17 ft
Registry
Quote:
Ok one more time

Available for July 16 - July 21 site B-13.

First call to 406-570-3173 gets the site.

I am accepting payment thru paypal to make it easier for people to pay. In case you want to put your site on a credit card. There is an aditional charge of $5.00 to cover the paypal fee.

I will mail out the Reservation form as soon as I get my updated one from Reservations America. The original was misplaced and they mailed out duplicate last week so should be here soon.

Cheryl
I just talked to Cheryl and we'll be using B-13 this year!

Thanks Cheryl!
paulw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:43 PM   #46

Trailer: 1975 Boler 13 ft / Ford Explorer
Registry
Paul Williams just snagged the site. Thank you Paul and hope you have a great time.

Took Paul all of 2 minutes to call after I posted lol Maybe ill buy a block of sites next year just to have for members to buy last minute.

Cheryl Libby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:46 AM   #47

Trailer: Casita
Hello to all,
Jim and I will not be able to attend. Our site, A9, is now up for grabs. The reservation is for arrival July 17 with a departure of Sunday, July 20. If you are interested in this site, please contact me at my email: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...00&MID=7726
or call me 541.464.8883 (weekends or evening). I'll accept a check for the $72. If I don't hear back from anyone by June 8th, I'll cancel with Reserve America.

Hope to see you next year.

Linda Clary
Linda Clary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:59 AM   #48

Trailer: 2002 13 ft Casita
Exclamation

Linda, I would like your site. I've called and sent an e-mail. No reply to date. Thanks much. Hopefully your loss will be my gain.
Kathy Davisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:31 PM   #49

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Quote:
Thanks for your post.

Maybe someone, who qualifies for a handicap site, would like to transfer over closer to the 'Do'ns' and make their site available to someone looking for a non-handicap site.

If you can help, please let me know. I would sure like to keep it in the family of FGRVers.
Still Available.
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:59 AM   #50

I spoke for and have been granted space A-9 from Linda Clarey. Thank you Linda.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:10 AM   #51

Unhappy

Nancy, I'm mailing check to Linda for her sight, but we were not clear as to what she needs to do to transfer site to me. I thought she just added my name and address to her reservation. Is this correct. Thanks much.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:12 PM   #52

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Kathy, there are two ways to take over a site from someone else. Either way both parties have to pay a $6 change fee.

Option #1 - Canceling Site
  • Work out a time between the two parties for when the site will be canceled by telephone (not on the website).
  • Original owner of site calls ReserveAmerica (do NOT use the website) and cancels the site.
  • Original owner of site then calls the new person and tells them the site has been canceled.
  • New person then calls (do NOT do it by website) ReserveAmerica and reserves that open site.
Option #2 - Adding Name to Reservation
  • Original owner of site calls ReserveAmerica and adds the new person's name to reservation.
  • ReserveAmerica then sends a new registration to the original owner.
  • Original owner of the site then mails the new registration to the new person.
  • New person sends the original owner of the site a check for the amount paid.

Hope this helps.
Nancy
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #53

Trailer: 1971 Astro (ie. Campster/Hunter I)
Send a message via MSN to Harry Young Send a message via Yahoo to Harry Young
My wife and myself are not going to be able to attend our first gathering.

I have sent emails to persons already inquiring on this board of their intent to go if they can find spaces a few days ago.

B-63 currently has no takers...

I am now making it known that B-63 is available.

With this offer comes the wish that person/persons have a great time there...

Send me an email directly caledoni55@hotmail.com so I can send my cell # or particulars needed.

My site was secured origionally thru another cancelation "bless him" and I have re-contacted him first to see if his situation has changed and would like to now go...

He has assured me I am to place this notice on the boards so that FBRV members can have a go for it prior to him calling and canceling with Reseve America.

This is being offered first come first serve...when gone, I will post it.

Harry & Kenna Young

Arrival Date: Wed Jul 16 2008
Check-in: 4:00 pm
State: OREGON
Loop/Site: B LOOP / B63f
Campsite Details
Reservation Type: Overnight
Departure Date: Mon Jul 21 2008
Check-out: 1:00 pm
Campground: Bullards Beach, OR
Harry Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:46 PM   #54

Trailer: 2004 16 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
We are in A-52 with a maximum length of 30'. We would love to exchange sites to B-63 which sounds much longer! Nancy, what can we do about this?

Teri Boehmer

Quote:
Just got my summer schedule of treatments and there is a direct conflict with the Oregon Gathering, really bummed that we cannot make it. Our west coast trip has been changed to a fly in, fly out and need to be back home by the 15th.

Site B63 will be available from the 16th to the 21st. Let me know if you are interested and we can see how to change the reservation over to your name.

Nancy.....Will fill out the cancellation form shortly.
Teri Boehmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:59 PM   #55

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
We are in A-52 with a maximum length of 30'. We would love to exchange sites to B-63 which sounds much longer! Nancy, what can we do about this?

Teri Boehmer
Teri, see Nancy's message right above Harry's.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:46 AM   #56

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Hello all-

*****SITE AVAILABLE**** A-42
Available from Monday July 7, 2008 thru Monday July 21, 2008 or anywhere in between.
Maximum lenght 45' and site has electric, water and some shade.
I have only paid for the first night so $26.00 would cover it. ($20.00+$6.00 change/transaction fee).

Anyone interested in this site send me an e-mail or PM so we can work out the details.

Ellen B.
BuzzardsBurro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:25 AM   #57

Quote:
Hello all-

[b]*****SITE AVAILABLE**** A-42
Available from Monday July 7, 2008 thru Monday July 21, 2008 or anywhere in between.
Maximum lenght 45' and site has electric, water and some shade.
I have only paid for the first night so $26.00 would cover it. ($20.00+$6.00 change/transaction fee).

Anyone interested in this site send me an e-mail or PM so we can work out the details.

Ellen B.
Ellen,
I am interested in your site. Please email with information.
Thank you,
Sue Andrecht
Old 06-05-2008, 10:28 AM   #58

Quote:

Teri Boehmer
Teri,
If you make a site transfer, I would be interested in your old site.
Thank you,
Sue Andrecht
Old 06-05-2008, 01:54 PM   #59

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Just to let everyone know, we are still coming to Bullards. The site I have available is Merle Lilly's site I booked for him. He is also still coming out from Florida but he moved to another site so this is an extra one. As far as I know right now we will be there with bells on and we can't wait to see everyone.

Sharon- I expect to be the first one to get a Martini from your new bar. I will be waiting with glass in hand and ready to party.

Susanna A.- I got your message and you are 2nd in line for the extra site. I had someone inquire about it before you did. I should know in a few days. If I don't hear from him or he passes it up, it is yours.

See everyone soon,
Ellen B.
BuzzardsBurro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:06 PM   #60

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Site A59 (which is reserved for 2weeks starting July 9th) will be open on Monday, June 9. It is a Yurt, Handicap site with Trailer Hook-ups. If you would like to do a site transfer, let me know by email and I will give you the owners email address.

Nancy
ORGathering@watsonmountain.com
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2008 oregon gathering