Cancellations & Looking for Sites - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #1

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
I am posting for Doris Lawson. Doris is cancelling her trip West and is giving up her site, here's the information:

Loop - A
Site - 15
Days - 10
In - July 10
Out - July 20

Doris doesn't do computers. I decided not to post her phone number rather have you send a PM to me. I'll then give you her phone number and post here that the site is taken.

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">WELL WITHIN HOURS THIS SITE WAS GONE</span>.
2019 Ram Longhorn
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 06:57 PM   #2

Trailer: 1976 13 ft Scamp
My dog Caleb and I were hoping to attend this year but it seems there are no more sites available. I would like to put us down as looking should a site come available for us and our 13' 1976 Scamp.

Thanks!
Dale & Caleb

Click image for larger version

Name:	caleb.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	18177

Dale C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:35 PM   #3

Trailer: 2009 17 ft Escape
Quote:
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><div align="center">Bullard's Beach Campground is now full for the weekend of the Oregon Gathering.
</span></span>

If you cannot attend the Oregon Gathering this year... please, please, please, do [b]NOT CANCEL your campground reservation yet. Post your site here first to see if anyone needs it. (You will get all your money back with the exception of the $6 registration fee. Sites do not need to be canceled until 48 hours before the start of the reservation date.)

Nancy[/quote]

I am so sorry Nancy; I did not see your post about this until after I cancelled my reservation. I just called on the voicemail an hour or so ago; Pete and I were registered for A28 I think. We are sorry that we cannot attend, but we just got word yesterday that our nephew's wedding is that weekend and we need to be present. We COULD not miss it! We will try again next year or perhaps at another gathering!

Have fun!
Linda and Pete
Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #4

Trailer: 1976 13 ft Scamp
I was able to get A-28. Am looking forward to attending.

Dale & Caleb
Dale C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:21 PM   #5

Trailer: 1985 13 ft U-Haul
Hi My wife and I ,Lee and Norma Senn, are looking for a site should one become available. We will be traveling with our dog "Yanni" and our 13 foot Burro. Please advise if any sites become available. Thanks Lee
Lee Senn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #6

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Hello all; I'm looking to team up with someone that would be willing to switch sites at the beginning of the gathering if needed. I currently have site A40 with full hookups and might need a site with longer parking that would be easier to back into. I won't know until I get there and try and park in A40 that I have already reserved.

You may or may not be aware that I had two brain surgeries last year and decided that a travel trailer would be tough for me to handle moving forward. I ended up selling my Casita which will be picked up in April. The good news is that I'm on my way to recovery and bought a used Lazy Daze class "C" motor home. It may not make sense but to long of story for this thread.

I know you’re asking; if you don't have a fiberglass rv than why are you attending. I had already made reservations and planned on being in that part of the country anyway. Since I have attended twice before and missed last year. I wanted to attend this year and had already registered and made plans to attend before selling my Casita.

For my recovery I have a specialized 4 wheel recumbent type bicycle that I want to bring with me. My plans are to tow a small 5x8 cargo trailer to transport the bicycle in and bring with me. This is why I may need to switch spots.

I have been waiting to change my dates which are currently July 10th - 19th. If anyone is interested I can change my dates to match your planned dates. If you might be interested please let me know and what your current site number is.

Thanks; Kent
Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #7

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
Lee Senn-

If you would like to PM (personal message) me I think I have a site for you.

Ellen B.
BuzzardsBurro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:20 PM   #8

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Bath
Hello Kent - sorry for the challenges you have faced lately, and wish you safe, happy travels in the Lazy Daze (if it can't be FG, a Lazy Daze is a super choice!). We aren't able to attend this year, but we wish you luck in finding a way to nab a larger site at Bullard's. And keep on healing! L 'n D
Old 03-18-2009, 05:50 AM   #9

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Alright Kent! I'm glad you're coming and have been thinking about you and your challenges. I'll send you a PM about some info... later today.
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:31 PM   #10

Quote:
Lee Senn-

If you would like to PM (personal message) me I think I have a site for you.

Ellen B.
Ellen I am new to the site and am not sure how to PM but am defenitely still interested in a site. Lee
Old 03-18-2009, 08:22 PM   #11

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers it has been a challenge for sure but making progress
and looking forward to getting back out to Oregon this year.

Ellen I sent you a message as asked.

Lee if you click on the persons name on the upper left of reply you will have a choice to send a private message to that user/person.

Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:21 PM   #12

Hello all Just a note to let you know that my wife and I have acquired a site and will be attending the gathering. We appreciate your assistance. Thanks Lee
Old 03-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #13

Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Registry
We cannot attend this year!

Due to Brenda's new job promotion (and all that it entails), we will not be able to attend this years Bullards Beach event. Brenda now has to attend some CE training classes for her job, which will be held at Central WA University in Ellensburg. As Murphy's Law would have it, the dates for her training classes will be coinsiding with the planned Bullards Beach trip. Such is life!

I have the following registration available to any interested party:

Bullards Beach State Park
Site B-45
Full hook-ups (water, 30 Amp power, sewer)
Booked for 4 nights stay, (Arrival Thursday, July 16 / Depart Monday, July 20)

If anyone is interested, let me know (either post here or send me a PM.) Price is $86.00 for the whole package. (My original cost).

Greg

On the upside, I will be taking the trailer with us to Ellensburg to stay in while Brenda attends her classes at CWU, (even if it is only to stay at the Ellensburg KOA), so we will still be getting to do some camping...sorta.
Casita Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #14

Trailer: Escape 19 ft
Greg, sorry to hear the bad - but good for Brenda - news. See you at Taidnapam.

Rick
Old 03-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #15

Trailer: Skyline Nomad 25 ft
My husband and I would like to attend so if anyone needs to cancel, we'd love to book a site.
Please send me a message.
Caroline
Caroline M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:20 AM   #16

Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Previously posted site (B-45) is gone.
With no "takers" after posting it for over a week, I released it back to the Oregon Parks Dept today (4/1). If you want this site, it's available until its "resold" by Oregon Parks. These are first come, first served, so don't wait too long.
Greg
Casita Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #17

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
B-45

I was just looking at the Bullards reservation and that site is still open (I only checked the dates of July 17 and 18.

Nancy H
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:56 PM   #18
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
We have an extra site available for the Bandon Bullards Beach trip. It is site # B B 14, which is a full hook-up site with a 50 amp breaker. If you are interested in this site PM ( private mail), us to let us know. The cost will be exactly what it would cost me. I will be canceling this site soon with the state park system. I will be at the NOG this week-end, so if I don't get back to you in a speedy manner don't worry, I will answer all e-mails as soon as I get back to my computer and contact you.
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:41 PM   #19

Trailer: 1979 Trillium 4500
It looks like we'll be able to come to the Oregon get-together!

If you have a site that you won't be needing, please let me know.

We'll be travelling a bit slow, with our three children under 5. If you have suggestions for kid-friendly campgrounds or must-see attractions between Winnipeg and Bandon, OR, please send them!

Jennifer
jenniferm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #20

Trailer: 1977 Trillium
Hello everyone: I just found the website for the Oregon Gathering. I would like to attend but all the campsites are full. If you are canceling, please contact me. I tow a 1977 Trillim. Thank you, Charlott.
Charlott Barr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009 oregon gathering