Did You Get An Email From Me? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2008, 08:52 AM   #1

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Thumbs up

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">If you are coming to the Oregon Gathering and did not get an email from me last week, then it is because of one of three problems.
  • I do not have your correct email address. Please email me directly and give me your correct address.
  • <span style="font-family:Arial"><span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">ORGathering@watsonmountain.com</span></span>
  • Your email system is not letting my emails through. Please okay emails from this domain or address: <span style="color:#000000"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">ORGathering@watsonmountain.com</span></span>
  • You have a campsite but are not signed up for the Gathering. Please go to this site and fill out the form: http://www.casitaforum.com/BullardsRegistration.html]
Nancy</span></span>
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #2

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Every year we have people arrive whom we did not know were coming because they did not register for the Gathering. The State park does not share it's registration information with us. So even though you have a campsite reserved, we may not know about you if you did not fill out the form at this website:

http://www.casitaforum.com/BullardsRegistration.html

People who are not registered miss all the information that is emailed before the Gathering and they also don't have cool pre-printed name tags and site signs. They also may not get some of the great give-away goodies if there aren't enough for extra registration bags. So, make sure you sign up! Go to Gene's wonderful map and see if your name is there. If it's not, then we don't know about you.

http://www.casitaforum.com/bullards/2008/B...DS-MAP-2008.htm

Nancy
ORGathering@watsonmountain.com
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2008 oregon gathering