Look Who's Coming - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2008, 01:58 PM   #61

Trailer: 2004 16 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
George & Teri will be in A-52, as of right now. However, we are looking to move to a site that is longer and am negotiating for one in the B loop. Anyone want to move to the A loop? Let us know!
Teri Boehmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM   #62

Trailer: 76 Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Jim & I will be rolling in with Kermit behind a new 'matching' RAV4 on Thurs, docking in A33. Third year & looking forward to seeing old friends again & making new ones. Berry/Ellen: I'll bring a supply of pomegranate juice!

susan b. davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:34 PM   #63

Trailer: Escape
Quote:
<div align="center">I'll start this thread and everyone can add to it.
<div align="center">Remember You MUST Sign Up for the Gathering (not just reserve a campsite with the park). </div>
<div align="center">[b]2008 Oregon Gathering Sign-Up Form</div>

Nancy, Mike and Abby will be in A-12 from Tuesday, July 15 through Monday, July 21. We have a 1982 Scamp 5th wheel trailer. We live in Oregon and will be driving from a couple of hours east of Bandon. This will be our 6th time at the Oregon Gathering.

Nancy[/quote]
Hi. Ian, Paddy, gypsy and Rubea II will be in site A-26. This will be our fourth gathering and we are as excited as we were for first. For the last three gatherings we have earned the distinction of taking the longest route from our home in B.C. to Oregon. Well, we have finally learned how to read a map and feel we can get to Oregon in about 4 days and maybe about 450 miles. We are eggcited about being with old friends again and will scramble to make new friends.

Stay cozy everybody

Ian, Paddy, Gypsy and Rubea II
Ian Waymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:58 AM   #64

Trailer: 2002 13 ft Casita
Hi, Basil, my Cocker Spaniel and I will be in Space A-9 from the 17th to the 20th. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Kathy Davisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:07 PM   #65

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Hi Kathy,

I'm glad you and Basil are coming to the Gathering again this year! Don't forget to sign up for the Gathering by filling out the online form. Otherwise we will not have all the cool "stuff" ready for you.

Nancy

Quote:
Hi, Basil, my Cocker Spaniel and I will be in Space A-9 from the 17th to the 20th. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #66

Trailer: Casita
Hi, this will be our third Gathering. We'll be in site A-15 with our new black lab puppy, Carlos.

Will anybody be leading a kayak/canoe trip this year?

Raul and Thalia Keple
rfkeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:12 PM   #67

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Rod and Robin A60..................... Thanks Mike, sorry you guys aren't going to make it. But we will enjoy it for you!

Reggie- Doxie- a love bug!
Riley- Doxie...... Hmmmmm what best describes her?.......... Napoleon! A little man complex but she's a girl, all 14 pounds of her! Tuff as they come, or so she thinks. LOL

See you there! In our really old Casita that we just bought. Not starting re-vamp till after the Rally.
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:24 PM   #68

Well, we have changed sites. We will be in B-63. A-52 is open as of this morning, 11 June. We'll be in disguise, however, in an Airstream.
Teri & George
Old 06-24-2008, 12:44 PM   #69

Trailer: 1978 Scamp 13 ft
I just bought Tom & Carol Swim's spot from 07/17--07/21 B-44 Looking foward to coming to my FIRST Gathering.. Ed & Sarah Luther
Edgar L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #70

We've changed sites and will be in B-63, but I don't seem to have a new confirmation form! I hope it comes soon. I changed weeks ago. Yes, we will be outcasts with our 2007 Airstream Classic. Maybe I could whitewash it and pretend. HMMMMM....
Teri

Quote:
Hi Louise & John! We missed last year's Gathering but will be back again this year! I can't wait to see your new camper!
We have our 2004 Scamp Deluxe but George wants to get an Airstream so our Scamp will probably be for sale at the Gathering. I'm totally bummed; we'll be outcasts among our friends! He got a new truck in anticipation of getting a bigger camper. We'll be in A52. I hope his truck will fit! See you in a few months!
Teri & George
Old 07-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #71

Trailer: 2004 Bigfoot 17 ft ('Beastie')
Registry
We are off tomorrow for the OG! We will visit WA State first and catch the OG on the way back. We hope it is cooler in Oregon.
BobB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2008 oregon gathering