Very much appreciated - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2007, 10:22 PM   #1

Trailer: Boler 13 ft 1972
Many many thanks to all of you at the gathering who voted my boler for the people's choice award.

We just got back to our place today after touring national parks and sights in the beautiful northwest. We went to Olympia, Rainier, Mt. St. Helens and then followed the lava to Crater lake and south to the Modoc calderas. A real volcanic adventure.

Every year we find new ideas at the gathering and try to incorporate ones that would work for us to improve the little guy. This year's included a new paint job, hdtv and sound system, better water connections. Some ideas that looked good for next year would be better electrical connections, window/fan combo over the stove and maybe radiant heating in the floor.

If there's any interest, I could post detailed info on the many renovations we've done -- either by individual subject or an updated photoshow. I'm thinking by subject may be more revealing.

Anyway, thanks again to all of you, and especially to Nancy and Mike who truely put on a great show.
Lance MacArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:08 PM   #2

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Quote:
If there's any interest, I could post detailed info on the many renovations we've done -- either by individual subject or an updated photoshow. I'm thinking by subject may be more revealing.
Yes, please post your mods in the [b]Modifications, Alterations & Neat Updates section. I would love to see what you’ve done.

Start a new thread Labeld [b]“Best Over All” 2007.
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2007 oregon gathering