1975 Boler Special Edition - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #1

Name: Jeff
Trailer: Boler
Idaho
1975 Boler Special Edition

Hi everybody. I'm brand new to owning a trailer so I'm sure I'll be posting lots of random goofy questions. Please bear with me. I'll be living in my trailer for the next month starting tomorrow. It's super easy to do this in the smallish town I live in because there's secluded free camping literally 10 minutes from the center of town...and the Starbucks. Then I move to Reno in mid August where I hope to use the trailer every weekend for surf trips. Anyway, I bought a Boler a week ago. I don't really know much about it. It says Special Edition on the side but I haven't seen any other threads about that kind of Boler. Is there more than one Boler model each year? Most things seem to work on it. I'm not a refrigerator kind of guy, so I haven't gotten around to seeing if it works. So far I'm pretty stoked on the purchase. I've been lurking on this website for a while so I have a small list of upgrades planned, but I really want to keep everything simple. Take a look at some pics and let me know what you think. Thanks.

brownrecluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Trailer: We have had all the brands at least once.
Jeff,
It looks very good and with the LED tail lights you just purchased from me it will be better.
Chuck
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:46 AM   #3

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Hi Jeff. As far as I'm concerned (and no expert when it comes to molded fiberglass trailers) they are ALL "special edition(s)." Good for you! I hope you make many happy memories in owning your Boler.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler