Hi all from beautiful Central California!
I finally found my Burro
a couple of weeks ago and have been working on pulling everything out in preparation for replacing the subfloor.
I love projects, but am a little intimidated by this as it's totally different than anything that I have done before. Thanks to all who have come before and provided such great descriptions and images.
Looks like I have two long pieces of plywood in the floor. There is only a fiberglass seam on the bottom of the unit. They didn't bother to fiberglass over the seam or bolts on the top of the subfloor. There was also a nice gap in the gunk around the wheel well that I can stick a screwdriver into and a surprising lack of fiberglass underneath the door area with bare plywood in some areas.
I was really surprised about them not filling in that top seam. Looks like daylight when looking through the seam.
The back seat was fiberglassed unevenly and I've got a lot of adhesive to get off of that fiberglass lip.
Nice to have a few extra days off this weekend to dig in.