Avid RVer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-17-2016, 10:27 AM   #1

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Chinook
Florida
Avid RVer

Hi I am MacB from FL. My wife and I have been RVing for over 20 years. Started in a pop-up trailer, then into motorhomes. I am attracted to the molded fiberglass trailers. When ever I see one like a casita or scamp it always turns my head. Am looking. Thanks for your warm welcome into your club. Ken
MacB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:52 AM   #2

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
Hello MacB from Lake Placid FL. Going to Fayetteville NC for the long Easter weekend, touring the Parkliner factory inn NC Good Friday and the Lil Snoozy factory in St Matthews SC Easter Monday.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:52 AM   #3

Name: Z
Trailer: Sasquatch
Montana
If you've got a Chinook now, I can guarantee you'll like the Scamp and Casita trailers. They're what I was drooling over when I first sold my Chinook and started looking for a trailer.

I ended up going with the bigger Bigfoot just because I currently need more space, but the egg-style trailers will definitely feel like the smoothest transition for you.

Good luck with your search. Seems like Casitas come up for sale often enough around Florida. Though I know it's a huge state...
ZachO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:50 AM   #4

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Chinook
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzi Agnew-Giles View Post
Hello MacB from Lake Placid FL. Going to Fayetteville NC for the long Easter weekend, touring the Parkliner factory inn NC Good Friday and the Lil Snoozy factory in St Matthews SC Easter Monday.
Hi Mitzi Agnew-Giles. Thanks for your note. We are heading for NC in May and then on up to the New England states for part of the summer. Maybe we will run into each other one of these days. Happy RVing. Ken
MacB is offline   Reply With Quote