Boler 4 Sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-16-2023, 04:34 PM   #1

Name: Miranda
Trailer: Boler
Saskatchewan
Boler 4 Sale

1981 - 1700 Boler 4 Sale in Regina, SK
$22,000
Excellent condition
Well cared for
2 owners
Attached Thumbnails
9034ADDC-925E-442A-B70C-1CF714E053CD.jpg   BDFDC777-1476-4DCC-AB14-3E3843061F13.jpeg  

007DDFD1-9386-480D-9090-C62522EE5626.jpg   D6106E19-C510-4ACC-8E9C-575F14980550.jpeg  

Regina Boler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 04:49 PM   #2

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina Boler View Post
$22,000
Excellent condition
Well cared for
2 owners
Miranda,

You have pictures of more than one trailer. Is your trailer a 13' or a 17' foot Boler?
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 12:54 AM   #3

Saskatchewan
17 foot
Old 03-17-2023, 12:56 AM   #4

Saskatchewan
I see what you mean. The first pictures I posted is from the brochure from the original purchase of the 17 foot. The other outside picture is a recent outside view and the remaining two images are from the recent renovation.
Old 03-30-2023, 10:03 PM   #5

Name: Nancy
Trailer: boler
British Columbia
Quote:
$22,000
Excellent condition
Well cared for
2 owners
Can you please add some more interior pics. How wide is the back couch when folded into a bed? Does it have a shower, are there any window coverings?
Nancy F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 09:09 AM   #6

Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy F View Post
Can you please add some more interior pics. How wide is the back couch when folded into a bed? Does it have a shower, are there any window coverings?
Hi there!
I'm sorry. I did not see your message. I've been getting hundreds of messages over the past week as my Boler is posted on several sites. My Boler is not currently at my home. It is still hibernating at the lake two hours from here from the winter. I started renovating the inside in August but got extremely sick with COVID at the end of September so had to quit before I could complete it. My father insisted on taking the couple inside pictures before taking it to the lake so that is all I have right now. It will be back to Regina in a week. I will finish off my renovations and then take and post more pictures in a couple weeks. It has a bathroom but no shower. I can measure the beds for you once it arrives. My 10 year old son used to sleep in the top bunk and I slept under him. Then we both slept together. The last two years we have claimed our own beds, with my son sleeping in the bed that the table converts into.
Old 04-01-2023, 10:54 AM   #7

British Columbia
Quote:
Hi there!
I'm sorry. I did not see your message. I've been getting hundreds of messages over the past week as my Boler is posted on several sites. My Boler is not currently at my home. It is still hibernating at the lake two hours from here from the winter. I started renovating the inside in August but got extremely sick with COVID at the end of September so had to quit before I could complete it. My father insisted on taking the couple inside pictures before taking it to the lake so that is all I have right now. It will be back to Regina in a week. I will finish off my renovations and then take and post more pictures in a couple weeks. It has a bathroom but no shower. I can measure the beds for you once it arrives. My 10 year old son used to sleep in the top bunk and I slept under him. Then we both slept together. The last two years we have claimed our own beds, with my son sleeping in the bed that the table converts into.
Thank you, just when you get to it, no problem, we still have our little 13 footer use.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:32 AM   #8

Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy F View Post
Thank you, just when you get to it, no problem, we still have our little 13 footer use.
Can you please send me your email address?
I can email you some other pictures I found in my photos, as well as some updated pictures as soon as I get it back to Regina. Could you please email me any questions you have, such as the measurements for the beds!
Old 04-03-2023, 12:10 PM   #9

British Columbia
Quote:
Can you please send me your email address?
I can email you some other pictures I found in my photos, as well as some updated pictures as soon as I get it back to Regina. Could you please email me any questions you have, such as the measurements for the beds!
Thank you, my Em is snowcountry79@gmail.com

Tags
boler