Buying an EggCamper? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #21

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron F View Post
Zorro,
I'm in NH and have 2007 EggCamper. If you'd like to see an EggCamper, send me a PM and we can arrange a viewing.
Ron
It just doesn't get any better than that! Right in your home state.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:46 AM   #22

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
That was mine, "Nest Egg' a 2007 model I bought from the Bergers in Michigan and sold it last year to a couple in Georgia.
Compliments to the decorator. It just needed a "There's No Place Like Home" plaque. I see the greatest advantage of the Eggcamper to be that it is a blank slate.
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:57 AM   #23

Trailer: Eggcamper 17 ft Electric
Registry
Zorro,
As SilverGhost mentioned, an EggCamper is a perfect platform for modifications. So, if you decide to take a look at mine, you'll need to understand that I've taken advantage of that aspect of the EggCamper. Living in the north, where state and federal parks do not have electric hookups, I've added solar and propane to my EggCamper. I've also done several other modifications that seemed to fit my needs.

I initially bought a Honda 2000 generator, used it once and then left it home. Parks restrict the use of a generator to specific hours of operation, and frankly, I didn't like the noise. So, I added solar. Then for camping in the early spring/late fall in the north, I wanted some heat. So, I added a propane furnace, and then a propane/electric combo water heater.

But, if you come to look, I'll explain what was in the original stock unit in 2007. I know that Jim Palmer is always making changes, so even my stock unit may not be exactly what he's producing these days. What won't change is the interior space, which is great.

Ron
Ron F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:17 AM   #24

Name: Jason
Trailer: Shopping
New Hampshire
Thanks Ron,

I appreciate your help. Nice to know there are egg enthusiasts here in NH. I'm thinking that I am going to need a propane upgrade at the very least.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:04 AM   #25

Trailer: Eggcamper 17 ft Electric
Registry
Jason,
I like to think of it as the cost of living in NH... along with property taxes and various fees. Thankfully, no sales tax and no income tax.

Let me know if you want to see and EggCamper in person.
Ron
Ron F is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eggcamper