Some key questions will help you narrow down your choices:
(1) Do you need a full bath with shower, just a toilet, or neither?
(2) What size and bed arrangements do you need for comfortable sleeping? Twins, small double (some are as small as 45"x75"), or larger? Do you need extra beds for occasional guests, like grandkids?
(3) What level of off-grid independence do you need? In other words, how often and for how long will you be camping away from power and water?
(4) Do you have any special needs based on physical size or health?
(5) Is there a weight
limitation based on your intended tow vehicle? Trailer Weights in the Real World
is a very useful site resource (post #297 links to a spreadsheet).
(6) What is your approximate budget and purchase timeline? Some new trailers have a long factory wait time, and some used models require patient searching in a wide radius.
It's helpful to distinguish essential requirements from negotiables. As Dave says, you probably won't find an exact match. Just get close and make it work.
Getting a first-hand look at likely units can be a challenge. Manufacturers can help by providing referrals, and this forum is a great resource to connect you with other owners and molded fiberglass rallies, with a lot of different makes and models in one place.
Best wishes in your "egg hunt"!