First Fiberglass Purchase - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2018, 01:04 PM   #1

Name: Justin
Trailer: In The Market
Idaho
First Fiberglass Purchase

Hi All!
Justin from Idaho here, new member. My wife has approved the purchase of a 13' scamp/casita in the near future. New truck and baby on the way forced the sell of my 1988 7' Skamper slide in! We are in the 5,000 dollar range. After some deep searching I found one of interest. My concern is that it has been spray foamed to add insulation the entire interior. Just wondering if this is common or what repercussions this might have. I think I have found the end of the internet trying to answer this question with no luck.

Additionally this one has the 3" lift which i like for our backcountry roads here. Does anyone know what year Scamp/Casita switched to bolt on axels. That would make it a DIY project for me instead of taking to the welding shop!
Here is a picture of the spray foam:

traildude is offline   Reply With Quote