Guy - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-27-2021, 07:49 PM   #1

Name: DUB
Trailer: Dub Box USA
Tennessee
Guy

...and I'm set to own a 2021 Dinky Dub II from Dub Box USA. I have posted some details about my factory visit in another thread but it appears to be awaiting moderation.

Thanks for all the great info on this board. I've been lurking here for some time and thought it may be a good time to register.
GuyKrenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 09:34 PM   #2
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Welcome, Guy. Looking forward to hearing more about your Dub, when you get it!

Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 10:04 PM   #3

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Welcome, Guy! Oddly enough, though it’s been around a while and gets discussed from time to time, I can’t recall an active Dub Box owner on the forum. We’ll look forward to your photos and adventures. Congratulations!
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 11:12 AM   #4

Tennessee
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm not yet an owner of a Dinky Dub trailer due to fiberglass shortages but that could be resolved as early as next month.

I tried to post photos of the factory visit in the other thread but they're not displaying. Restrictions on new members?
Old 09-28-2021, 04:01 PM   #5

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyKrenn View Post
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm not yet an owner of a Dinky Dub trailer due to fiberglass shortages but that could be resolved as early as next month.

I tried to post photos of the factory visit in the other thread but they're not displaying. Restrictions on new members?
Only restrictions involve links. It’s an anti-spam policy. New members cannot post links to 3rd party photo hosting sites until they accumulate 10 posts.

However, you can attach photos directly to posts using the paper clip icon (click “go advanced” if you don’t see it). After choosing your photos, be sure to click the upload button and wait for the files to drop down into the attachments list before submitting your post. It can take a while if the files are large. I’d recommend doing it that way so the photos remain available as an archive for future site visitors. That’s one of the great assets of this forum. Everything is searchable.
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 04:37 PM   #6

Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
Only restrictions involve links. It’s an anti-spam policy. New members cannot post links to 3rd party photo hosting sites until they accumulate 10 posts.

However, you can attach photos directly to posts using the paper clip icon (click “go advanced” if you don’t see it). After choosing your photos, be sure to click the upload button and wait for the files to drop down into the attachments list before submitting your post. It can take a while if the files are large. I’d recommend doing it that way so the photos remain available as an archive for future site visitors. That’s one of the great assets of this forum. Everything is searchable.
Okay, I figured that was happening. I'll try to get to ten posts asap!